JACOLBY GEORGE

love bringing him back in.....

Locks up a top 3 wr in Broward....

Puts pressure on the additional wr targets if they want in..likely speeds up their time...

Also if miss on Alexis, Brinson locally he isnt a bad peering with Quincy Skinner who is a back up option or Malik Nabers.

Fam we really can't afford to lose out on Alexis. He needs to be in this class by any means necessary. Send the whole staff to his house.

Advertisement
giphy (19).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
love bringing him back in.....

Locks up a top 3 wr in Broward....

Puts pressure on the additional wr targets if they want in..likely speeds up their time...

Also if miss on Alexis, Brinson locally he isnt a bad peering with Quincy Skinner who is a back up option or Malik Nabers.

Alexis is the one, man. He's the best of the group for me. I'd take Alexis over Brinson, TBH. I like his game better.. especially with where I want to see this offense go.

Edit: Let me clarify by saying that I think Brinson is a very good prospect whom I'd be happy for Miami to pick up, but I think Alexis can become ELITE here. He's someone I'd be ecstatic for us to pick up because he has a different kind of ability.

Last edited:
Watched the highlight video again.
I’m curious if anyone has his specific speed because he doesn’t look fast, but is consistently faster than whoever is covering him or trying to tackle him. Like literally 1-2 steps faster. Almost like he isn’t trying to blow by but makes sure you can’t tackle him.
frankly I don’t care how fast a receiver is as long as they are faster than the Defensive backs.
but I am curious

His measureables were all from the opening when he was a sophomore where he ran a 4.72 at 5’11” 160. Which I though seemed slow because I’ve just seen him run away from kids a lot. He’s definitely more of a smooth accelerator who gets in and out of breaks fast and runs good routes which I think makes his playing speed much faster. Right now he’s 6’ probably 170-175 playing like a 4.55 guy on the field. He went up against D1 guys at Chaminade and STA and embarrassed some of them so he can play against top comp. He’s not Santana Moss who’s just going to run past guys but he’s always open somehow and he can pick up big yards after the catch.

Advertisement
His measureables were all from the opening when he was a sophomore where he ran a 4.72 at 5’11” 160. Which I though seemed slow because I’ve just seen him run away from kids a lot. He’s definitely more of a smooth accelerator who gets in and out of breaks fast and runs good routes which I think makes his playing speed much faster. Right now he’s 6’ probably 170-175 playing like a 4.55 guy on the field. He went up against D1 guys at Chaminade and STA and embarrassed some of them so he can play against top comp. He’s not Santana Moss who’s just going to run past guys but he’s always open somehow and he can pick up big yards after the catch.
thank you for that info.

Advertisement
You want Miami to waste scholarship space on FCS kids? Come on now
Think about all the 2nd qbs we have taken over last 10 years. That's what you usually get. It would be nice to have a back up qb on roster from south florida. Especially if he is athletic.

Is it just me or does his film look like Isaiah Fords when he was in HS? Ford wasn’t as fast but they look alike.

Advertisement
Back