Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

"He's just a kid"

1000039716.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
ok..exactly what is your point? He enters the portal today he’s a top option at WR..the WR portal options some of yall clamoring for didn’t produce at the level 3 did at the P5 level..over 800 yds 8tds & 15 ypc isnt available in the portal RN
Do you know how the dynamics of a team work? If someone is talented, but a **** up, you look past it. Again, again, and again. And then being a **** up, becomes accepted. If you’re desperate, you keep the **** up. Why be desperate? Find someone who can do a similar job and not **** up. That sounds like a 7-6 mentality to me. This ain’t ******* hard.

Advertisement
It’s not a big deal imo -

Ok he’s irresponsible but, that’s it-

Talk to him bring him back-

He’s a talented dude I hope Cam hooks up with him in the fall think he would dynamic with Cam at QB.

Do you know how the dynamics of a team work? If someone is talented, but a **** up, you look past it. Again, again, and again. And then being a **** up, becomes accepted. If you’re desperate, you keep the **** up. Why be desperate? Find someone who can do a similar job and not **** up. That sounds like a 7-6 mentality to me. This ain’t ******* hard.
lol..so 3 is the “why” Miami went 7-6? Cmon now bro..yall acting like you can snap your fingers and replace that production with a name in the portal ..you can’t. If dude entered the portal today he’s getting scooped up quick..he has is issues but 3 was the least of Miami’s issues in 23..don’t wanna go 7-6 again? Get a QB who doesn’t throw inexcusable INTs and kill momentum..I think we address that..in the meantime get 3 a scooter..some Uber, Lyft discounts..suspend him for a half vs team white in the spring game & move tf on..in the meantime 3 is a dawg who you keep

Fashion Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
I wouldn't be that upset if Mario dismissed him. There are other guys on the roster that could possibly replicate his production. There are quality WRs entering the portal as well, including some guys from Arizona. Go out and get someone to replace him, and coach up the talent on the roster. No excuse for this WR room to be held hostage by a dumbass.

Advertisement
lol..so 3 is the “why” Miami went 7-6? Cmon now bro..yall acting like you can snap your fingers and replace that production with a name in the portal ..you can’t. If dude entered the portal today he’s getting scooped up quick..he has is issues but 3 was the least of Miami’s issues in 23..don’t wanna go 7-6 again? Get a QB who doesn’t throw inexcusable INTs and kill momentum..I think we address that..in the meantime get 3 a scooter..some Uber, Lyft discounts..suspend him for a half vs team white in the spring game & move tf on..in the meantime 3 is a dawg who you keep

Fashion Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video
I don’t have the energy to keep this up right now (I’m a Cowboy fan). You have your prospective and I have mine. Agree to disagree?

If he in fact waa street racing, it's equivalent to DUI and I'd argue worse because it can be even more reckless.

IF this allegation is accurate, I hope he learns how catastrophic his poor choice could have been, channels that energy, and makes better decisions for himself.

Go Canes.
Yeah no inside info but it says racing on the arrest doc

I don’t have the energy to keep this up right now (I’m a Cowboy fan). You have your prospective and I have mine. Agree to disagree?
For sure my boy..I’m not sure what the disagreement is. But I understand your head for sure spinning..7-6 then the cowgirls & Dak did it too you again lol..aye at least we got ward for you 🤝🏾

Advertisement
Back