Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
I designed this offense when I heard Gattis got hired. Might finally happen

View attachment 278469
👆Way too ghey and soft.

👇This is San Mario Cristobigbal football. This is an offense for MEN.

TDZ2TE6 (1)~2.jpg

Tough and Fyzical Bro!

Dude, relax. That wasn't an "excuse for immaturity and stupidity". It was a sarcastic commentary on how some fanbases don't deal with these situations until a nagging problem escalates into something far more severe.

I did not say "let George off with a handslap BECAUSE GEORGIA". I am saying Georgia has done a TERRIBLE job of trying to head off "minor problems" before they become major problems.

As always, I try to walk the middle path on this. I don't think THIS transgression was that bad, but it looks worse when it is "the most recent in a string of transgressions". And I'd LIKE to see a kid get a chance to turn it around, but we also have to see some progress.

Praying for the kid.

That is all.
I’m just praying that he leaves to make room since there’s some trimming down to be done to roster. This kid needs a reality check. The penalties some say that the kid has passion which is not what I see 👁️👁️. The portal is going to get loaded with Receivers that want to play with a Cam Ward and will produce at an elite level and are not as much of a headache. Respectfully

Last edited:
You actually think JB would've stopped racing cars if He got kicked out of UM? LOL, some people just have a scary need for speed, I'll never understand it, but it's just the way it is.
The program doesn’t need such bad publicity if it were to happen. The perception of the program was and is thug U to a certain degree. “The Bryan Patta RIP HURRICANE” situation was a huge setback for the program as a collective so if there was an unfortunate situation that this kid kills people we won’t stop hearing it everywhere. He’s GottDamm walking liability! Let the little bird fly COACH!!!!!🙌🏾

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You cant push or talk culture if you let this guy slide with multiple instances. He’s not santana moss for goodness sake. You send a message that everyone is replaceable when we’re bringing in top10 classes year after year. I gotta believe, ray ray, washington or Carr can replace him. Hopefully if we got a QB that can spread the ball around, aint no room for diva/immature WR’s. WR’s should eat this season. Bring me the ones that treat their training/school/reps like professionals.

Sir, I watched James Williams "let his passion get the best of him" for a couple of years...and he managed to get it almost entirely under control this year.

How long should we wait on Jacolby to pull it together?

And don't call me out for being a "lame *** fan", I first enrolled at UM in 1986 and have three UM degrees. I've been tutoring UM athletes since the 1980s and rooting for them 1000% all along the way. Unlike some fans who treat these kids like "NFL roster spots", I love my fellow Hurricane alums.

But come on, Jacolby has GOT to do better. And believe me, I love to drive fast. I'm not complaining about that part of it. This is just the most recent in a string of events, and please don't pretend like those of us who are deeply connected to the Miami community haven't heard these stories.

I pray for Jacolby and I want him to grow, but we only get so many chances in life. And I say that as a person who has been arrested five times in my life (the first time at the UM-LSU game in Baton Rouge in 1988). And, for the record, three of my arrests involved driving infractions. So I am sympathetic. To a degree.
JW is a gentleman and a scholar off the field m. Don’t compare the two, please.

Advertisement
You cant push or talk culture if you let this guy slide with multiple instances. He’s not santana moss for goodness sake. You send a message that everyone is replaceable when we’re bringing in top10 classes year after year. I gotta believe, ray ray, washington or Carr can replace him. Hopefully if we got a QB that can spread the ball around, aint no room for diva/immature WR’s. WR’s should eat this season. Bring me the ones that treat their training/school/reps like professionals.
Kid was racing, big deal, but let’s not act like he out wheeling and dealing and killing people. Have I would fine him and suspend him for a few games and if he doesn’t like it then step.

Advertisement
Do we know where this incident took place. Was it on the streets or dirt roads away from the general public? Some of us probably raced when we were young, I know I did, but we way out of the way and on ground that you could barely call a road. On the streets=punishment, out in no where= major slap on the wrist.

Sir, I watched James Williams "let his passion get the best of him" for a couple of years...and he managed to get it almost entirely under control this year.

How long should we wait on Jacolby to pull it together?

And don't call me out for being a "lame *** fan", I first enrolled at UM in 1986 and have three UM degrees. I've been tutoring UM athletes since the 1980s and rooting for them 1000% all along the way. Unlike some fans who treat these kids like "NFL roster spots", I love my fellow Hurricane alums.

But come on, Jacolby has GOT to do better. And believe me, I love to drive fast. I'm not complaining about that part of it. This is just the most recent in a string of events, and please don't pretend like those of us who are deeply connected to the Miami community haven't heard these stories.

I pray for Jacolby and I want him to grow, but we only get so many chances in life. And I say that as a person who has been arrested five times in my life (the first time at the UM-LSU game in Baton Rouge in 1988). And, for the record, three of my arrests involved driving infractions. So I am sympathetic. To a degree.

Aren't you an attorney in Georgia? If you have been arrested 5 times, how on God's green earth did you pass the fitness portion of the state bar? I had a very minor infraction that occured at UM while I was a student (and didn't involve the police, but was handled internally by the school) and I had to go through 2 interviews before the State Bar of Georgia fitness committee to explain the situation before I was allowed to sit for the bar. Sounds suspect.

Last edited:
Kid was racing, big deal, but let’s not act like he out wheeling and dealing and killing people. Have I would fine him and suspend him for a few games and if he doesn’t like it then step.

Thank you!! People are acting like he is out there robbing old people. Btw this is all about the penalities and people aren't letting it go. It has nothing to do with this minor arrest.

Advertisement
Back