Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
If that were his only transgression, it wouldn’t be the end of the world. It isn’t though. He’s been literally the biggest dumbass on the field we had all year, and already had over a handful of off the field problems apparently. Stop trying to make excuses for garbage decision making. If he were kicked off the team for this + JUST his actions in the last 2 games he played in, I wouldn’t bat an eye.

And I think he played like our best WR last year. If he doesn’t grow up and ******* quick, he’s not good enough to keep getting these passes. He isn’t some can’t lose player. Not even close. He can be replaced with a quickness.
Who making excuses..he deserves punishment for his actions, i wouldn’t go as far as kicking him off the team…it’s not about a can’t miss player for me …it’s about saving a kid who might be headed in the wrong direction or around the wrong people…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Idk if it’s the “crime” it’s the fact it’s always the same idiot. At least that’s my problem with this exact situation is this kid is just a plain **** up on and off the field
I would not be surprised if it’s his last chance although I wish he’d figure it out. But I understand that I’m not in a position to choose for him or Miami. I wonder what happens next.

George is a very good WR, not a great one. I hope a moving violation ticket isn't the reason he leaves the program. At the same time, if he stays, I am confident one of the other WRs can handle his reps while he works it off.

This feels like it can go either way. Kid has accumulated a lot of yellow flags. At some point they become a red flag. Not saying this is the point. Maybe it's the players who decide even more than Mario and the coaches?

I would not be surprised if it’s his last chance although I wish he’d figure it out. But I understand that I’m not in a position to choose for him or Miami. I wonder what happens next.
I don’t hate the kid just hate how stupid he is like how many more chances can u give an absolute dip ****. It’s ALWAYS HIM is my issue he never learns

Advertisement
If Mario wants to set a precedent going into next even though he is very popular in broward county. You pull his scholly to send a message to this team! No more games.

The only gripe I’d have is keeping this guy then coming out and preaching culture. Mario can’t fix mentally challenged.
Sorry, what you’re describing afflicts most every coach in the game. They preach a good game, but bend when **** happens. Saban, Smart & multiple examples.

Advertisement
Sorry, what you’re describing afflicts most every coach in the game. They preach a good game, but bend when **** happens. Saban, Smart & multiple examples.
Sorry but this guy has gotten away with multiple issues with the police that’s been buried on top of other issues.

Saban and Smart don’t play stupid mistakes on the field. He‘d already have been benched there 10 personal fouls ago.

Sorry but this guy has gotten away with multiple issues with the police that’s been buried on top of other issues.

Saban and Smart don’t play stupid mistakes on the field. He‘d already have been benched there 10 personal fouls ago.
One name - Jalen Carter.

Advertisement
U could tell by his actions in games. Dude was always starting Shii for no reason especially close to the end of the season.
He has zero control of his emotions which tells you a lot about a person. Smacking a dude in the face multiple times in front of a ref is telling. Both were in very crucial points in games.

Advertisement
Back