Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
Not winning week 1 against the sorriest gator team of the last 15 years because of clowns like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dismissed. This is 3 strikes off the field (since Mario came in not even counting 2-3 when Manny was here). Also, not even counting his bone headed bull **** on the field.
I mean we wasn’t winning cause of the head coach anyway lol

Advertisement
come see me at section 134 before the first home game.. ill show you what a punk is and any other soft fan like you.. need ***o**s like you away from our program.

kid is fine, there no way he deserves a suspension lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

love Jacolby. yes he has had penalties but ill take him, kid has shown more passion and desire to win more then anybody on our team the past 10-15 years. we need more players like him

When I see you in Section 134, are also going to discuss the near miss academic issues he’s had at Miami? What about the multiple run-ins with both campus police and the CGPD who let him walk with a warning and a call to the AD?

The only issue this time is that he did it too far from home base and the cops that got him don’t give a **** who he is.

Advertisement
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers
this ... we've heard the stories of his immaturity, we've seen them play out on the field ... now this ...

your a clown gtfoh .. same goes to you

Whenever you’re ready pops.

On a related topic, this is why family members should stay off fan boards.

Best WR in the ACC…**** out of here.

This guy is in his fourth year and still weighs less than all of the incoming freshmen who’ve never seen a college weight program.

If you spent less time on a message board and more time teaching your son work ethic and discipline, we’d all be better off.

Advertisement
come see me at section 134 before the first home game.. ill show you what a punk is and any other soft fan like you.. need ***o**s like you away from our program.

kid is fine, there no way he deserves a suspension lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

love Jacolby. yes he has had penalties but ill take him, kid has shown more passion and desire to win more then anybody on our team the past 10-15 years. we need more players like him
This is the worst post I’ve ever read. I can’t even believe you typed those words out of your mouth. The kid is a selfish punk and has been since he’s been here. If you can’t see that, then clearly, there’s no helping you. Smh and I hope this is the final straw and Mario gives him his walking papers. Immature cancers, like him have no business on this team anymore.

Advertisement
Ngl, if we have better more established WRs I say give him the boot just bc its so reoccurring with him.

However, we don't. So unless we trying to depend on a whole bunch of freshman, give him a 1 game suspension vs a ****** team.

This is dumb, but not like he beat a women or raped a girl or robbed a store or some ****. I suspect our Miami teams in our prime had plenty players like this doing dumb ****. They were just ballers so ppl look the other way.

So canes fans are gonna fight canes fans cause a canes receiver COULD’VE done something bad. Seems reasonable.
Idk if it’s the “crime” it’s the fact it’s always the same idiot. At least that’s my problem with this exact situation is this kid is just a plain **** up on and off the field

kid is fine,
lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

not condoning racing or anything of that sorts but yall dont know jack.... keep it moving. hes our best wr and best wr in acc. stop being soft fans
You say he doesn't deserve a suspension then say you're not condoning racing... so what should his punishment be for endangering his own life and others'?

And "more passion and desire to win more than anybody on our team the past 10-15 years." Is that a joke? I'll take Restrepo's passion AND discipline over Jacolby's right now. And best wr in the ACC?

These takes couldn't be worse... kid causes a lot of problems on and apparently off the field and I'm surprised he hasn't been punished or benched before this incident.

Advertisement
Back