Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
Ngl, if we have better more established WRs I say give him the boot just bc its so reoccurring with him.

However, we don't. So unless we trying to depend on a whole bunch of freshman, give him a 1 game suspension vs a ****** team.

This is dumb, but not like he beat a women or raped a girl or robbed a store or some ****. I suspect our Miami teams in our prime had plenty players like this doing dumb ****. They were just ballers so ppl look the other way.
Where all of what you say is true, at what point does the bucket of **** dump over?

Last edited:
We are starting to look pretty bad at Wr
starting?

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Advertisement
This can't actually be true.

Mario is fixing the culture and instilling discipline.

Surely the multi-year starters on his team wouldn't cause problems.

The cancers and viruses would have been removed from the roster right?

Then we he costs us a game with another stupid penalty these same people will cuss Mario lol. Dudes been an idiot under two staffs.
I can’t with this dude. Folks are swearing he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. Our mediocrity has this board thinking he’s a special talent. He’s a ******* JAG. Let someone else deal with his crap.

This can't actually be true.

Mario is fixing the culture and instilling discipline.

Surely the multi-year starters on his team wouldn't cause problems.

The cancers and viruses would have been removed from the roster right?
The only gripe I’d have is keeping this guy then coming out and preaching culture. Mario can’t fix mentally challenged.

Advertisement
Honestly I only care that he was dumb enough to get caught. Kids are stupid by rule. Give them all this NIL money and they get to be stupid on a larger scale.

One good thing I've seen from Mario is he is willing to make kids sit. Though I hope he comes up with another punishment for him to do over the next 7 months.

Coaches pretend to care about building for young men to a point.

Advertisement
Not winning week 1 against the sorriest gator team of the last 15 years because of clowns like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dismissed. This is 3 strikes off the field (since Mario came in not even counting 2-3 when Manny was here). Also, not even counting his bone headed bull **** on the field.
So I guess we are all perfect …did you ever drive fast from the ages of 18-22??

Advertisement
So I guess we are all perfect …did you ever drive fast from the ages of 18-22??
If that were his only transgression, it wouldn’t be the end of the world. It isn’t though. He’s been literally the biggest dumbass on the field we had all year, and already had over a handful of off the field problems apparently. Stop trying to make excuses for garbage decision making. If he were kicked off the team for this + JUST his actions in the last 2 games he played in, I wouldn’t bat an eye.

And I think he played like our best WR last year. If he doesn’t grow up and ******* quick, he’s not good enough to keep getting these passes. He isn’t some can’t lose player. Not even close. He can be replaced with a quickness.

Advertisement
Back