Jacob Lichtenstein, DL transfer from USC

Advertisement
Bama has a few 3 stars on their roster. From what I have heard, Bama has so many analysts on their staff devoted to recruiting that they can simply spend more time analyzing more players, and as such, find the few 3 stars who are underrated for some reason. They simply work with more information than almost any other program.
Good thing they missed Rousseau

Advertisement
Inside out guy. SDE in 4-3 and a 5/6 tech in a 3-4. Was an extremely underrated kid out of Western. Multiple years of eligibility and he’s an NFL talent.

Me and @DMoney were really high on this kid out of High school.
Can you please confirm? According to OP/Rivals, he has one year left.

Advertisement
What’s the scoop on this kid? Depth or potential starter?
I'll be honest, I know nothing about him but looking at his stats and size: He's 6'6 270 and has 4 sacks on the year. My guess is with how weak our DE position is he could play a lot of snaps. Maybe not a starter with Chantz and Harvey but def heavy in the rotation. Great size!

Advertisement
I'll be honest, I know nothing about him but looking at his stats and size: He's 6'6 270 and has 4 sacks on the year. My guess is with how weak our DE position is he could play a lot of snaps. Maybe not a starter with Chantz and Harvey but def heavy in the rotation. Great size!
I don’t mean to be negative but I am hoping we get a DE good enough to start this year over Chantz/Harvey. They are not proven at all.

Her cleavage is terrifying
1639761279812.png

Advertisement
No. He’s an inside out player. He’ll start on the edge and then probably move inside on passing downs. He’s a huge versatility piece.

Btw he played in a 3-4

Advertisement
Back