Jacob Lichtenstein, DL transfer from USC

Advertisement
Bama has a few 3 stars on their roster. From what I have heard, Bama has so many analysts on their staff devoted to recruiting that they can simply spend more time analyzing more players, and as such, find the few 3 stars who are underrated for some reason. They simply work with more information than almost any other program.
Mario mentioned the physical qualities he looks for in a recruit and if sounded like how Butch use to describe recruits. JJ said Butch was his recruiting analyst and he would follow his picks.

Butch could find athletes... just not the best gameday coach.

Inside out guy. SDE in 4-3 and a 5/6 tech in a 3-4. Was an extremely underrated kid out of Western. Multiple years of eligibility and he’s an NFL talent.

Me and @DMoney were really high on this kid out of High school.
Cypress Bay or Western? I thought he only had 1 year as he was class of 2017?

1639753121967.jpeg

This is why you don't load up on those scrubs in a year like this.

Go bring some boys home like this to round our your class. As long as he's healthy, he'll contribute. Maybe just a rotation guy, but you need those guys, too.
Exactly, no need to bring in projects that may never pan out. Be selective with offers and supplement with the portal.

Advertisement
Bama has a few 3 stars on their roster. From what I have heard, Bama has so many analysts on their staff devoted to recruiting that they can simply spend more time analyzing more players, and as such, find the few 3 stars who are underrated for some reason. They simply work with more information than almost any other program.
Hopefully we are working to be in a similar position

Watching some tape vs Utah as we speak. Used a lot as a DT, gets blown off the line of scrimmage quite a bit. He isnt what you are looking for as DT in an odd front, too light and you can see him just being overpowered at the point of attack.

His getoff is fairly explosive and his arm length allows him to get some pressure. He has some good motor.

He is not a DT. He is a DE in a 4-3 and with his length is better suited there. Not enough weight to play inside.
He can play 5 and 6 tech easy. 3-4 end all the way to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to 2 big bodies. If we miss out on shemar and moss we need to add a SDE. Would love a CB and LB as well. A couple offensive lineman as well…and a big bodied WR would be a nice addition..and RB too

****, I need a drink and a blunt now

Advertisement
That’s what happens when u take gear and engage in female bodybuilding. Honestly, I don’t get it. I find it unattractive. The manly face, square jaw, the oversized ****, etc. be tone and in shape, just don’t do other crap 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back