Jacob Lichtenstein, DL transfer from USC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take on name alone. Williaaaaaaaaaam!

07044A42-49E6-4536-8F46-7ADBD32578A6.gif

Inside out guy. SDE in 4-3 and a 5/6 tech in a 3-4. Was an extremely underrated kid out of Western. Multiple years of eligibility and he’s an NFL talent.

Me and @DMoney were really high on this kid out of High school.

This is how i see it - similar to Roberts.

SDE in a 4-3 on run downs to add size against the run but can kick inside on pass downs. 5-tech in a 3-4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching some tape vs Utah as we speak. Used a lot as a DT, gets blown off the line of scrimmage quite a bit. He isnt what you are looking for as DT in an odd front, too light and you can see him just being overpowered at the point of attack.

His getoff is fairly explosive and his arm length allows him to get some pressure. He has some good motor.

He is not a DT. He is a DE in a 4-3 and with his length is better suited there. Not enough weight to play inside.

That's why he hasn't slept and is recruiting like a maniac. He saw ol boy Flagg do some agility drills and likely said f*** this lol
Agility drills? Nah he saw that blazing, fleet footed, Lamar Jackson clone of a QB, that plays for Pitt (Kenny Pickett) out run his slow *** to the first down marker.

Advertisement
Interesting that Mario while at Bama was pushing for a 3 star that not too many other people were after. Seems like it was a good find but injuries stunted this guys growth.

As others mentioned, Mario also brought Dorlus to Oregon which was another underrated eval. Getting more and more excited about Mario’s evals.
Bama has a few 3 stars on their roster. From what I have heard, Bama has so many analysts on their staff devoted to recruiting that they can simply spend more time analyzing more players, and as such, find the few 3 stars who are underrated for some reason. They simply work with more information than almost any other program.

Advertisement
Back