Jacob Eason

sfcane2

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Have to assume he'll leave Georgia this year. It seems that Miami would be a natural destination for him given his relationship with Richt. Would fit right in when Rosier graduates.

Advertisement
Have to assume he'll leave Georgia this year. It seems that Miami would be a natural destination for him given his relationship with Richt. Would fit right in when Rosier graduates.

Don't want his overrated *** or his diva daddy.

I said in spring Frohm looked considerably better than him and would take the job. ***** Jeff George Jr

He'd have to sit a year then he'd be behind Perry.

I don't think either Richt or Eason want that

e: pretty sure Dee said in one of the recruiting threads that Michigan is a possible landing spot for him

Last edited:
He was pretty impressive as a true freshman and would be a significant upgrade over anyone on the roster or coming in.

Don't want his overrated *** or his diva daddy.

I said in spring Frohm looked considerably better than him and would take the job. ***** Jeff George Jr

No thanks. Him and Nauta already played games with their little vacation here once. Eason will probably run back to west coast anyway.

Advertisement
not saying i'd want him, but, he'd sit a year behind rosier next year and then battle with perry for starting job.

Stack chips.

If he wants to come in and compete for the starting job I'm ok with that.

He was pretty impressive as a true freshman and would be a significant upgrade over anyone on the roster or coming in.

What? He was pretty bad.

And he's most likely not better than Perry. Might have a great arm, but he's not a better QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stack chips.

Dumb.

He wants to be handed the starting job.

lol at a transfer QB coming in to "stack chips"

How is it dumb?

You offer him the opportunity to compete for the starting job. If he makes it clear that he's only coming if he's handed the starting job then you don't offer him a scholarship.

It's all about depth and competition.

Advertisement
Stack chips.

Dumb.

He wants to be handed the starting job.

lol at a transfer QB coming in to "stack chips"

How is it dumb?

You offer him the opportunity to compete for the starting job. If he makes it clear that he's only coming if he's handed the starting job then you don't offer him a scholarship.

It's all about depth and competition.

Dude isn't good , so you'd be stacking **** with him and ****kowski. He had his chance and said " no".

UF is the best fit.

Last edited:

giphy (2).gif

Advertisement
Back