Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

Advertisement
Hoya. He is from Indiana. But, it looks like he has now transferred to the Loomis-Chafee prep school in Windsor, CT. I googled him and checked with the Canesport site. They both have him in CT for his senior year.
By your avatar I believe you have a winery in California and we have had discussions on another site.

Hoya. He is from Indiana. But, it looks like he has now transferred to the Loomis-Chafee prep school in Windsor, CT. I googled him and checked with the Canesport site. They both have him in CT for his senior year.
Interesting. 247 said it was a branch of the school in Indiana

Advertisement
What is our plan here with the 3 TEs on the board? Is it Reid vs Jackson to commit first then we wait for Riley Williams?

Sounds like they would be happy with Mikeska and Carver if both wanted in now. That comes from a couple of podcasts today recapping the weeknd...

FWIW Shodell mentioned that the staff actually felt better about Carver going into the weekend than Mikeska. Seemed the opposite when the weekend was over - or at least the level of Mikeska's interest was way higher than expected

Advertisement
Sounds like they would be happy with Mikeska and Carver if both wanted in now. That comes from a couple of podcasts today recapping the weeknd...

FWIW Shodell mentioned that the staff actually felt better about Carver going into the weekend than Mikeska. Seemed the opposite when the weekend was over - or at least the level of Mikeska's interest was way higher than expected
One is allright but two of the same style of TE, a bigger plodder rather than the athletic pass catcher makes it seem like we are about to be a BIG team.

One is allright but two of the same style of TE, a bigger plodder rather than the athletic pass catcher makes it seem like we are about to be a BIG team.
NO BECAUSE WE HAVE LIKE 1 1/2 TE THAT CAN BLOCK.

We gotta bunch of receiving threats at TE already. I will take one inline guy though and a pass receiving threat who may take a shirt year. If we can lock in Carver though im all for it...Reid seemed to be really impressed with the visit.

Instate Dylan Wade from Orlando doesnt look too shabby.https://247sports.com/player/dylan-wade-46130705/

Last edited:

We gotta bunch of receiving threats at TE already. I will take one inline guy though and a pass receiving threat who may take a shirt year.
So will I, I’m talking about taking two

Advertisement

We gotta bunch of receiving threats at TE already. I will take one inline guy though and a pass receiving threat who may take a shirt year. If we can lock in Carver though im all for it...Reid seemed to be really impressed with the visit.

Instate Dylan Wade from Orlando doesnt look too shabby.https://247sports.com/player/dylan-wade-46130705/

I have a buddy that went to culver with him, was on the football team with him, is cool with him that just got home from culver. Gonna try to talk to him and see if he has any or can get any little sneaky info. But just based on social media and what he’s been saying sounds like he loves us. Would love to bring this kid on board. Very smart and Great frame. 🙌🏽

Advertisement
We might be looking at traditional TEs again. Lets be real here, some of those Mallory blocks were embarrassing. The TE is a big part of the running game and that doesnt prevent them from catching passes. They dont have to be a burner.

From Iowa 247 mod. We might be in business. Hope so. Carver has really grown on me.
8C47BD12-496C-4F7B-9CD6-1AA0724DB9D1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back