Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

This is his first year ever playing Football

reminds me of another player who was long but lean when he entered the NFL. he also had a very leggy stride but instinctively shortened and quickened his stride in close quarters and had similar balance and body control. that guy also kn ew how to use his reach, but was raw and needed to learn a lot about the posiiton. but when he did, the results were impressive .....

NOT, NOT, NOT saying this kid has a gold jacket in his future, let's not go there, but he does have some of the same attributes as:

1654373632590.png

Advertisement
want.

see my note above about lacrosse players. he committed to play lax at notre dame. my understanding is he had/has lax offers from UVa, Penn, Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, Princeton .... that's a **** impressive list.

he looks really good as a crease defenseman, and if he deides to stick with lacrosse (no pun intended) over football, he'll do well at the next level
That's the LAX equivalent of a CFB offer list full of the usual suspects. Kid's tape is impressive, even more so for the 1st year playing tackle football. Definitely Miami caliber, and it's no surprise Iowa's on him. ND and Stanford(grades permitted of course) will definitely test the waters.

One thing I know is that I haven't see a TE that we're recruiting and said, "Nah, I just don't see it with him". It's a good thing when you can't clearly differentiate who's Plan A/B/C etc...

as a former lacrosse player, i will tell you that the football coach that can crack the lacrosse code, has a real advantage in evaluation.

everyone wants to talk about how great basketball is as the second sport for football players. that' true, but IMHO, i'd much rather see a kid play lacrosse over hoops if he had to only pick one
as a former lacrosse player, i will tell you that the football coach that can crack the lacrosse code, has a real advantage in evaluation.

everyone wants to talk about how great basketball is as the second sport for football players. that' true, but IMHO, i'd much rather see a kid play lacrosse over hoops if he had to only pick one
Belichick knows

Advertisement

Why?

6’6, 220 TE from Culver, Indiana. Multisport kid with Ivy offers. Frame and athletic background scream NFL upside.

Dude looks like a “Im a man and Im 40”. Is this the Michael Phelps of college football?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back