Jaccuri is not hurt

It’s actually the opposite. If TVD were to stink it up it puts Emory in a no lose situation. He’s just coming in and playing. Emory has been getting majority of the snaps the last two weeks so I wouldn’t worry about that either.

Regardless I doubt it happens. I just think with the injuries and bad play Tvd is in a bad spot. It’s pretty obvious.
I agree but let’s give TVD 1 quarter not 1 half. My heart can’t handle it and it will be late already.

Advertisement
I’d honestly like to see Jacurri play. It’s not like TVD or Emory are throwing deep balls. Only quick bubble screens and short passes. I’m sure Jacurri can do that AND run if need be
Here We Go Again GIF

What are the chances that Jacurri gets the start in the last 4 games? He wanted to redshirt right? Well I don't believe he's played any snaps so far? Anyone know?
Absolutely none. He’ll probably be at TE next year.

Some of them for sure are. There’s bad decisions but there’s also issues with driving the ball because of three injuries. Ligament damage in index finger which is big in itself. Then there’s a knee injury and another injury with his core. Which is the most painful. All three of those have a hand in pushing the ball down field. Below is an example of what I mean, it’s the first Int. He has X open by 2-3 steps and is a throw Tvd has made in his sleep through the years. The deep ball is his strength. The ball has no steam and X has to come to a compete stop. It’s picked off. The spacing is also bad by George which has nothing to do with the pick but it‘s still an iseue. If he’s not able to make this throw anymore what are we doing?

View attachment 263449View attachment 263450
My guess is, push TVD so they can keep Emory's RS. If you can it's a good long term coaching move, but entirely team related and not in the best interest of TVD.
Good thing is, this OL is trying they're absolute best to keep TVD clean so his injuries are limited.
Not gonna lie though, guy seems to get injured a lot. Outside of the big smack at UNC he's been pretty clean.

Some of them for sure are. There’s bad decisions but there’s also issues with driving the ball because of three injuries. Ligament damage in index finger which is big in itself. Then there’s a knee injury and another injury with his core. Which is the most painful. All three of those have a hand in pushing the ball down field. Below is an example of what I mean, it’s the first Int. He has X open by 2-3 steps and is a throw Tvd has made in his sleep through the years. The deep ball is his strength. The ball has no steam and X has to come to a compete stop. It’s picked off. The spacing is also bad by George which has nothing to do with the pick but it‘s still an iseue. If he’s not able to make this throw anymore what are we doing?

View attachment 263449View attachment 263450
they need to let him heal then.

Advertisement
What games did you watch? JB was. 50% passer in a dumbed down offense. He gives us the least chance to win, because in today’s game you need to throw downfield. He was so bad last year he himself asked for a redshirt to get better. What is the obsession with Jacurri? WTF?
Last year is last year. We had no line, no running backs, receivers were hurt. And we had too many drops by the receivers. He can throw down field, it’s just not very accurate, but he ain’t gonna throw 3 picks VS a trash defense. He was a TRUE FRESHMAN last year. He’s had plenty of time to improve so he should be better than last year, which is better than anyone else we can throw out there right now. Judging by last year is dumb

My guess is, push TVD so they can keep Emory's RS. If you can it's a good long term coaching move, but entirely team related and not in the best interest of TVD.
Good thing is, this OL is trying they're absolute best to keep TVD clean so his injuries are limited.
Not gonna lie though, guy seems to get injured a lot. Outside of the big smack at UNC he's been pretty clean.
Emory has played in 4 games already no?

You can't produce enough offense with Emory??....Lol...Stop it. There's not a throw he can't make. For Kosar and Testaverde, not to mention his teammates & coaches to rant and rave about him, tells me all I want to know.
You can’t bro. Yeah he can make the passes, but he can’t make all the reads. The mental aspect of the game takes time.

Advertisement
True but they are with these QBs every day, if they felt more comfortable with Emory then maybe they actually make a switch. It's a lot for a coach to bench a 3 year starter for a true freshman QB that hasn't shown anything. Just run the training wheels offense with TVD like they did with Emory if they want to cut down on turnovers and run the football.
They did not 1 deep ball saturday

That's what I'm saying, one more game and his shirt is gone, so trying to keep TVD starting to keep EW shirt.
Redshirts are only useful if the player remains for 5 years. The transfer portal puts a damper on that.

You can’t bro. Yeah he can make the passes, but he can’t make all the reads. The mental aspect of the game takes time.
Stop it..Lol at he can't make the reads...you have no idea what you're talking about. Kid STAYS in the film room....more than all the other QBs combined. Mental aspect is there according to people in the actual know including @Brooklyndee . At 18yrs old, he's way ahead of the others when they were the same age. What reads can Jacurri make???...how's TVDs (a Sr.) Reads been??....Stop the nonsense. If Kosar, and Testaverde give a thumbs up, I'll take their word over CIS's FB Geniuses.

Advertisement
What games did you watch? JB was. 50% passer in a dumbed down offense. He gives us the least chance to win, because in today’s game you need to throw downfield. He was so bad last year he himself asked for a redshirt to get better. What is the obsession with Jacurri? WTF?
They're trying to relive the Lamar Jackson era with a kid who can't pass. 🤷‍♂️

What are the chances that Jacurri gets the start in the last 4 games? He wanted to redshirt right? Well I don't believe he's played any snaps so far? Anyone know?
About the same chance as me…are you saying I have a chance to be QB1 for the U..I’m ready. Promise y’all won’t boo..9s, 7s and 8s all game

Stretch GIF

Advertisement
Stop it..Lol at he can't make the reads...you have no idea what you're talking about. Kid STAYS in the film room....more than all the other QBs combined. Mental aspect is there according to people in the actual know including @Brooklyndee . At 18yrs old, he's way ahead of the others when they were the same age. What reads can Jacurri make???...how's TVDs (a Sr.) Reads been??....Stop the nonsense. If Kosar, and Testaverde give a thumbs up, I'll take their word over CIS's FB Geniuses.
I'll add this - The young man willingly told Coaches he wanted to RS because he's not ready..... Is that what you want leading your team the rest of the way??? (And no I don't mean you, just generally speaking)
This isn't meant to slander Brown at all , it's just to point out you want guys who are ready to go when Coach says go... Once a player openly shows a sign of doubt you move on... Maybe he'll be ready next year , I don't know but he's said himself he's not ready now ....

Uhh Lamar had no problem passing in college. Jacurri on the other hand.

Oh Boy Reaction GIF by Laff
Lamar never completed over 60 percent of his passes in college..in the world of CIS..that was a problem lol..I was never in that crowd. He went from 55%-59..point is, let’s let Brown develop. He has the tools. Is also likely to never be 65% plus guy..but his legs brings a different element

Advertisement
Back