Jaccuri is not hurt

I'll add this - The young man willingly told Coaches he wanted to RS because he's not ready..... Is that what you want leading your team the rest of the way??? (And no I don't mean you, just generally speaking)
This isn't meant to slander Brown at all , it's just to point out you want guys who are ready to go when Coach says go... Once a player openly shows a sign of doubt you move on... Maybe he'll be ready next year , I don't know but he's said himself he's not ready now ....
The only reason Jacurri played last season was because of injuries and Jake Garcia not being better..it was the plan to RS him last year..you take taking a RS as a player being afraid of something..players take redshirts in order to get better..if TVD didn’t get hurt, the plan is to also RS Emory..and he’s still eligible for it..players across the country take redshirts all the time

Advertisement
I'll add this - The young man willingly told Coaches he wanted to RS because he's not ready..... Is that what you want leading your team the rest of the way??? (And no I don't mean you, just generally speaking)
This isn't meant to slander Brown at all , it's just to point out you want guys who are ready to go when Coach says go... Once a player openly shows a sign of doubt you move on... Maybe he'll be ready next year , I don't know but he's said himself he's not ready now ....
I don't believe he told the coaches that....who was going to back up TVD if he got hurt??....Jacurri??....and Low & Behold TVD was hurt, and an 18yr old kid comes in and beats Clemson even being down 10pts. Red-shirt be damned.

I don't believe he told the coaches that....who was going to back up TVD if he got hurt??....Jacurri??....and Low & Behold TVD was hurt, and an 18yr old kid comes in and beats Clemson even being down 10pts. Red-shirt be damned.
It was Jacurri who said it not Emory.... That's why I said I wasn't trying to slander Brown... Sorry if you mis-understood me...

It was actually talked about before the season started that he requested RS to get better.... Mario said they still would have "packages" for him but it's apparent that's not gonna happen... Like I said I wasn't trying to slam Brown , I just remember this came up as the season drew near...
Kid rolled his sleeves up and Won...his confidence has to be soaring. I was told he's studious beyond his yrs.

Advertisement
Stop it..Lol at he can't make the reads...you have no idea what you're talking about. Kid STAYS in the film room....more than all the other QBs combined. Mental aspect is there according to people in the actual know including @Brooklyndee . At 18yrs old, he's way ahead of the others when they were the same age. What reads can Jacurri make???...how's TVDs (a Sr.) Reads been??....Stop the nonsense. If Kosar, and Testaverde give a thumbs up, I'll take their word over CIS's FB Geniuses.
This thread is about JB and not Emory. I think you're talking about Emory here correct?

Stop it..Lol at he can't make the reads...you have no idea what you're talking about. Kid STAYS in the film room....more than all the other QBs combined. Mental aspect is there according to people in the actual know including @Brooklyndee . At 18yrs old, he's way ahead of the others when they were the same age. What reads can Jacurri make???...how's TVDs (a Sr.) Reads been??....Stop the nonsense. If Kosar, and Testaverde give a thumbs up, I'll take their word over CIS's FB Geniuses.
I never said anyone was better at reading defenses than him. TVD sucks right now, we know this but let’s not act like all these people you’re saying are raving about Williams weren’t doing the same for TVD all spring and summer smh. Kosar and Testeverde were on his nuts too. We literally had to play the most conservative game I’ve seen since last year when Williams played (to protect him as the announcers said). Jacurri makes the right reads but he’s just off on the throws sometimes. But at least he can tuck it and run for 60-100 yards, especially behind this oline.. dude can take it the distance on any given play. And he’s in the film room just as much as Williams, but let people tell you that ain’t true.

I edited that comment because I realized you mis - understood my original post.... The comment wasn't about Emory, it was about Brown...
Normally in regards to a True- Frosh QB...who gets put in a tough situation...you simplify your Offense. But JC....how much more simple can an Offense get??. What I'm getting at is...This Offense we run is the Perfect case scenario for Emory.

Advertisement
You do realize he's miles ahead of JB with this offense and running it right?
No one but the coaches can know that. He wanted to be redshirted, that’s why they played Williams and not him. Not because he is miles behind like you believe. We owed this kid a redshirt because we brought him in for two plays in a game last year. Two plays! And he lost the chance to redshirt that year

Normally in regards to a True- Frosh QB...who gets put in a tough situation...you simplify your Offense. But JC....how much more simple can an Offense get??. What I'm getting at is...This Offense we run is the Perfect case scenario for Emory.
I agree... Emory is light years ahead of JB.... He jumped into the deep end of the pool as soon as he hit campus and never looked back... More power to him...

Lamar never completed over 60 percent of his passes in college..in the world of CIS..that was a problem lol..I was never in that crowd. He went from 55%-59..point is, let’s let Brown develop. He has the tools. Is also likely to never be 65% plus guy..but his legs brings a different element
Jacurri is wayyyy behind Emory.

Advertisement
Shocked that people are still calling for TVD to start. He’s the worst QB we’ve had in a while. Lashlee dumbed down the offense for him and we had Rambo in 2021. That was an outlier. He is a low IQ player who gets frazzled easily. I’m sure he practices great but he becomes a huge liability on game day. Our scheme to succeed involves marginalizing him as much as possible. It’s ******* nuts!!
Spot on.

Y’all need to chill with the Brown stuff. Unless he figured out how to consistently throw, he will never be the guy here. Just assume he won’t be it at this point.

Advertisement
At this point he’s damned if you do and damned if ya don’t. That’s why I say give him the first half next week and if it continues move on .
And then leave the first half down 2 scores? If he is as injured as you say, he should not be playing. We are not going to the playoff and still have only a outside shot at making the ACCCG. Start the process already because as far am concerned, if we wanna put another season on his back next season thats a recipe for disaster, may as well start now

No one but the coaches can know that. He wanted to be redshirted, that’s why they played Williams and not him. Not because he is miles behind like you believe. We owed this kid a redshirt because we brought him in for two plays in a game last year. Two plays! And he lost the chance to redshirt that year
Uhh they wanted to redshirt both. Yes the coaches think Emory is way ahead. There are several insiders here who have said it.

Advertisement
Back