Jaccuri is not hurt

I hope they have some QB running packages that they plan to use with him in limited spots.

Advertisement
I’m seeing a lot of comments that Brown is refusing to play because he’s going to portal after this year? Any sauces to confirm?

As he should. They had 4 games to use him and get him certain looks they have chosen not to because they have a miserable oaf at QB who is a LOSER
4 games left in the season now so makes sense to play him unless he has indeed already told coaches he's portaling out (but then kick him off team)

Advertisement
I’m seeing a lot of comments that Brown is refusing to play because he’s going to portal after this year? Any sauces to confirm?
It’s literally the only explanation of why we haven’t seen him… no way you didn’t try and help Emory during his start against Clemson with special packages with Jacurri.

I highly doubt this is true. There’s no way a kid is gonna straight up say no I’m not playing and I’ve already made up my mind that I’m leaving.

But if it is true, kick him off the team. Why are you allowing this kid to waste your time and resources?

Advertisement
Back