Jaccuri is not hurt

Advertisement
If TVD is healthy then he should be the guy. Now if he's still in pretty bad shape moving forward then that's a different story.

Advertisement
mentally healthy or physically?
Physically lol. I'm just saying it's saying something that Mario would rather play TVD at 60/70% or whatever he is then a healthy Emory or Jaccuri. Us as fans don't get to watch practice, maybe Emory and Jaccuri are stinking up the field. Even though Emory beat Clemson the offense really didn't do much in the passing game and Dawson didn't trust him to stretch the field. If TVD is healthy then you ride with him until the end of the season then you go your separate ways and hit the portal for a QB.

What are the chances that Jacurri gets the start in the last 4 games? He wanted to redshirt right? Well I don't believe he's played any snaps so far? Anyone know?
adam sandler comedy GIF

Advertisement
Physically lol. I'm just saying it's saying something that Mario would rather play TVD at 60/70% or whatever he is then a healthy Emory or Jaccuri. Us as fans don't get to watch practice, maybe Emory and Jaccuri are stinking up the field. Even though Emory beat Clemson the offense really didn't do much in the passing game and Dawson didn't trust him to stretch the field. If TVD is healthy then you ride with him until the end of the season then you go your separate ways and hit the portal for a QB.

No it doesn't. Coaches are notorious pussies when it comes to taking that kind of risk. If they have an experienced starter it would take an actual death for them to make a change. Even then, I wouldn't put it past Mario to pull a "Weekend At Bernie's".

No it doesn't. Coaches are notorious pussies when it comes to taking that kind of risk. If they have an experienced starter it would take an actual death for them to make a change. Even then, I wouldn't put it past Mario to pull a "Weekend At Bernie's".
True but they are with these QBs every day, if they felt more comfortable with Emory then maybe they actually make a switch. It's a lot for a coach to bench a 3 year starter for a true freshman QB that hasn't shown anything. Just run the training wheels offense with TVD like they did with Emory if they want to cut down on turnovers and run the football.

Advertisement
True but they are with these QBs every day, if they felt more comfortable with Emory then maybe they actually make a switch. It's a lot for a coach to bench a 3 year starter for a true freshman QB that hasn't shown anything. Just run the training wheels offense with TVD like they did with Emory if they want to cut down on turnovers and run the football.

I get it. But if a player is hurt to the point it significantly impacts their level of play, they shouldn't be playing. Regardless of what's behind them.

Also, jmo, I don't care how much time these coaches get to spend with these qbs. After our last 5 HC, including Mario, I trust my eyes more than theirs when it comes to judging QBs.

Shocked that people are still calling for TVD to start. He’s the worst QB we’ve had in a while. Lashlee dumbed down the offense for him and we had Rambo in 2021. That was an outlier. He is a low IQ player who gets frazzled easily. I’m sure he practices great but he becomes a huge liability on game day. Our scheme to succeed involves marginalizing him as much as possible. It’s ******* nuts!!

Advertisement
That is a joke right. No we stick with Williams.
Mostly a joke yes. But being non-sober also makes it seem like it isn't a terrible idea.

1) TVD is cooked. Mentally he is not there. His hand or leg injury weren't the cause of his terrible decision making, and thereby poor play.
2) Jacurri may suck, but consider the fact that he's had an entire offseason with the program now. Last year he was a true frosh. Hopefully he's used this time to improve.
3) Jaccuri was good enough for us to beat Georgia Tech last year
4) No tape on him in a Dawson offense yet
5) offers another dimension, as he can run, unlike TVD who's slower than mi madre
6) yes, he was the one who requested the redshirt, but he wont be losing it in this case.
7) much improved oline should give him more time to process, which helps young QB's.

Seriously, if TVD comes out next week and throws an INT, he just needs to get benched for either Emory or Jacurri.

Mostly a joke yes. But being non-sober also makes it seem like it isn't a terrible idea.

1) TVD is cooked. Mentally he is not there. His hand or leg injury weren't the cause of his terrible decision making, and thereby poor play.
2) Jacurri may suck, but consider the fact that he's had an entire offseason with the program now. Last year he was a true frosh. Hopefully he's used this time to improve.
3) Jaccuri was good enough for us to beat Georgia Tech last year
4) No tape on him in a Dawson offense yet
5) offers another dimension, as he can run, unlike TVD who's slower than mi madre
6) yes, he was the one who requested the redshirt, but he wont be losing it in this case.
7) much improved oline should give him more time to process, which helps young QB's.

Seriously, if TVD comes out next week and throws an INT, he just needs to get benched for either Emory or Jacurri.
Williams PLEASE

Advertisement
Back