Jaason Lewis 2015 ATH names UM his leader after decommiting

Paranos brings information and is here to talk football.

I can tell you for a fact that he's put kids on the radar that our staff has ended up evaluating. They would never have seen some of these guys without Paranos. And he was the first (on the internet at least) to identify Courtel Jenkins. Paranos is a Cane and he's a credit to the site.

Advertisement

I can tell you for a fact that he's put kids on the radar that our staff has ended up evaluating. They would never have seen some of these guys without Paranos. And he was the first (on the internet at least) to identify Courtel Jenkins. Paranos is a Cane and he's a credit to the site.

+1000

and nobody probably misses those children in his basement anyways

I agree 100%

You people attempting to bash me in this thread are just plain sad, I included a link to the article about Jaason Lewis that clearly started with" UM at the top of miami list", which is just what I posted in my OP so don't try an twist it into something else.

Go Canes

Oh I don't know maybe because you posted in your headline that we led & we don't. You always post misleading stuff. In this case you didn't even have access to the article. You saw it on rivals & ran with it. It was once again incorrect.

I know it's fashionable to complain about Golden recruiting out of state when there is so much talent in his backyard, but anyone unhappy about trying to pluck guys out of the Tidewater haven't really been paying attention lately.

god **** right. there are straight ballers there

Advertisement

Sorry can't roll with this. I'm glad he's a fan but he always posts in an attention whoring fashion while basically making up stuff. I used to ignore it until I pointed out a technicality in a thread & he went all DBC. No more sympathy here.

only our fanbase has to find a way to be negative about everything. god **** it. the cat is a CANE and brings info to the board. I don't get it. There is always some ******* that wants to nit pick or twist words and say this isn't EXACTLY what was said. **** that. just stop being douchebags and say thank you to somebody that keeps his eyes peeled for talent and information to discuss

Sorry can't roll with this. I'm glad he's a fan but he always posts in an attention whoring fashion while basically making up stuff. I used to ignore it until I pointed out a technicality in a thread & he went all DBC. No more sympathy here.

ya know if somebody is constantl attacked, it will make them defensive no doubt. why don't you try letting **** go as he should and just welcome new info? or you can nitpick and drive off somebody that is clearly a CANE and is solid to the board

ya know if somebody is constantl attacked, it will make them defensive no doubt. why don't you try letting **** go as he should and just welcome new info? or you can nitpick and drive off somebody that is clearly a CANE and is solid to the board

Listen bro he isn't going anywhere first of all... 2nd I've been on the boards for a few years with Paranos & he's never wrong about anything. Like I said I'm all out of sympathy...

Advertisement
what cash said. no sympathy and can't roll with those comments. his "titles" and "commentary" is usually misleading.
the fact that he has no job and all day to scour boards and websites looking for recruits is scary. not buying the Jenkins thing or that we wouldn't have found the kid anyway.

what cash said. no sympathy and can't roll with those comments. his "titles" and "commentary" is usually misleading.
the fact that he has no job and all day to scour boards and websites looking for recruits is scary. not buying the Jenkins thing or that we wouldn't have found the kid anyway.

Isn't Jenkins and Hester from the same team? Wouldn't that mean the staff prolly knew who he was when they noticed Hester. Seems like he's getting credit for something he prolly was no where near involved with. Also I don't believe any coaches from Miami read this board nor care what we talk about or our opinions.

yeah, I'm skeptical about him getting Jenkins to our staff. I guess he finds about a 100 kids a year, send names to someone on UM's staff, and maybe they recruit or find 1 they actually recruit.
guys are being duped on here. dbc has aspergers. and that's nothing to make fun of. but, I'm not gonna follow dbc/paranos.

Advertisement
Why don't you'll ******s just put him on ignore? **** between cash, 5x and men its a ******* hate-a-thon every time he posts. do yourselves a favor and remove yourself from a situation that is so offensive to you that you need to take to insults on a forum. christ.

Why don't you'll ******s just put him on ignore? **** between cash, 5x and men its a ****ing hate-a-thon every time he posts. do yourselves a favor and remove yourself from a situation that is so offensive to you that you need to take to insults on a forum. christ.

+1
If he bothers you that much ignore him and move on.

Advertisement
Why don't you'll ******s just put him on ignore? **** between cash, 5x and men its a ****ing hate-a-thon every time he posts. do yourselves a favor and remove yourself from a situation that is so offensive to you that you need to take to insults on a forum. christ.

+1

Yall could do the sane for the ones who don't want to see him continuously post in the thread about prospects or things that have nothing to do with miami football. Just saying the staff get paid and had way more resources to go out and recruit kids. Do you not think they probably already know about these kids and wether they are the right fit. We don't need it cuz we don't recruit them. If he wants to send the staff these post go ahead just let's keep it to kids we are actually going after and info that is actually accurate.

+1

Yall could do the sane for the ones who don't want to see him continuously post in the thread about prospects or things that have nothing to do with miami football. Just saying the staff get paid and had way more resources to go out and recruit kids. Do you not think they probably already know about these kids and wether they are the right fit. We don't need it cuz we don't recruit them. If he wants to send the staff these post go ahead just let's keep it to kids we are actually going after and info that is actually accurate.

Well 2015 DT Neville Gallimore from Canada would disagree with you because he now has a UM offer and is seriously considering Miami.

Then there is NT Jauntavius Johnson from Alabama who I have screaming for UM to offer while he was under the radar now the kid was just rated the 28th best DT in country in Rivals revised rankings.

Look in the end we all want UM to succeed both on and off the Field, an we share information on Cane forums as part of that process. An whether or not I share this information directly with staff is irrelevant to my posting it here for fellow Canes to read for recreation.

Go Canes

grave digging but info nonetheless: Named a bunch of his favorite schools (Miami is one). To announce his top-5 Saturday.

Advertisement
Back