Jaason Lewis 2015 ATH names UM his leader after decommiting

Paranos gonna Paranos...

"Virginia Beach (VA) Ocean Lakes High School athlete Jaason Lewis is a former UCLA commit who says that "Miami's at the top of my list."

Of course, he also says that there are "a few schools at the top of my list right now."

He's not ready to name others in his top group aside from UCLA, which he says he is keeping at No. 1 overall for right now."

Paranos strikes again. :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Paranos gonna Paranos...

"Virginia Beach (VA) Ocean Lakes High School athlete Jaason Lewis is a former UCLA commit who says that "Miami's at the top of my list."

Of course, he also says that there are "a few schools at the top of my list right now."

He's not ready to name others in his top group aside from UCLA, which he says he is keeping at No. 1 overall for right now."

Paranos really needs to stop making threads

Yup he polluted CS for years. Now CS has Caneiacx5, pretty much just as bad... Slightly more illiterate.

Paranos gonna Paranos...

Also, "the top of my list doesn't stay accurate because I'm open to everyone."

In an interview, he was asked where he wanted a scholarship. He seemed to be real happy to talk about Percy Harvin and the Gators..

Advertisement
I really thought/hoped by now that we wold start getting a few guys from Virginia. We really hit the area hard and there's always some studs there. Hasn't paid off though unfortunately.

I live in Norfolk so I will go check him out this next season. Ocean Lakes is one of the power houses up in this area.

Advertisement
I really thought/hoped by now that we wold start getting a few guys from Virginia. We really hit the area hard and there's always some studs there. Hasn't paid off though unfortunately.

Not sure how we don't attack it more often. Golden has to have ties up there from his days at UVA plus who the **** wants to go to UVA or VT?

I'm all for free speech and such, especially on a free board, but isn't there an amendment to canesinsight constitution that specifically should address not having paranos thread pollute? Have we not learned anything from history?

that said, would be a great get.

Paranos gonna Paranos...

In an interview, he was asked where he wanted a scholarship. He seemed to be real happy to talk about Percy Harvin and the Gators..

Can't believe people are still talking about Percy Harvin. Are we still talking about Andre Johnson, a far superior talent?

Paranos gonna Paranos...

Can't believe people are still talking about Percy Harvin. Are we still talking about Andre Johnson, a far superior talent?

Andre only really played outside receiver. While Percy played Slot, Outside, Running Back, Returner. I understand what you are saying but i think kids always bring up Percy because he was so versatile. Realistically if this kid goes to the NFL it won't be to play running back, I also don't see him as a returner. I think the position he would thrive at is a wing back in a pro offense/TE/Slot. His size and speed needs to be exploited in the middle.

Advertisement
Paranos gonna Paranos...

Isn't he from VA? Maybe an admiration for the hometown kid... I'm from lauderdale and I still bring up Dre... Heck, I still bring up Mike Irvin...

Paranos gonna Paranos...

Isn't he from VA? Maybe an admiration for the hometown kid... I'm from lauderdale and I still bring up Dre... Heck, I still bring up Mike Irvin...

That's exactly it

many many reasons for a kid from VA to want to go to uva. MANY. if you don't know what they are, I can't help ya.
and va tech has been a good fb team year in and year out. so, kinda dumb to ask why a kid from Virginia would want to go to uva or va tech.

Advertisement
You people attempting to bash me in this thread are just plain sad, I included a link to the article about Jaason Lewis that clearly started with" UM at the top of miami list", which is just what I posted in my OP so don't try an twist it into something else.

Go Canes

it's all in the context, you simpleton. and you changed the words around. I don't have a rivals acct, so, stupidly, I used to rely on your comments.
naming UM his leader is different than "UM at the top of the list" depending on the context. "UM is my leader", there's no way to take that out of context, moron.

No way he could have discerned between the two without having access to the full article. I think anyone could have made that mistake. Just relax, bro.. I don't understand all the hostility.

u don't get the hostility b/c its a regular basis that he leads people on w/ these "titles" and comments. only to find out, most of the time, UM isn't even recruiting a kid he claims has UM out in front or UM is recruiting.

Advertisement
Back