Ja’Cari Henderson is a take

Question on cull - he's listed at 5-11, 170 which usually means 5-10, 160. Is he really being targeted as a safety/striker? I don't know a ton about his game but I like Allen a lot more at the striker spot.
Accuracy of the measurements notwithstanding although Allen is a good prospect I think Cull fits the bill. He's got decent speed, range, and hits/tackles real well for a kid his size. Allen just seems too flakey.

Advertisement
Honestly, I wouldn’t wait for ***ans. I look at the Henderson twins as equal with their athletic profile to him. I even think Ja’cari has twice the floor than Spells and I think Spells has a chance to be a draft pick.

Question on cull - he's listed at 5-11, 170 which usually means 5-10, 160. Is he really being targeted as a safety/striker? I don't know a ton about his game but I like Allen a lot more at the striker spot.

Not neccesarily the case...I hear your point, but I don't think it's a lock that his height and weight are being exaggerated. Also remember a lot of these guys, due to lack of camps last year with covid, these are heights from frosh and sophomore year, instead of junior he could be bigger now?

He doesn't look 5'10 160 on tape...Doesn't look like a LB either, just saying he doesn't look tiny on last year's film.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We shouldn’t wait on this kid. If fegans wants in you take him regardless but this kid has NFL traits. If he wants in you take him can’t let someone else scoop him up.

yeah that’s where I’m at. I don’t have an issue with the coaches waiting on ***ans and graves for those last 2 CB slots but slow playing a kid like Jcari is a tough proposition

The problem is and SIAP as I haven't read the whole thread, do we have room for both twins? If you project the other at safety (and I don't mind his twin bro, looks good as well), are you telling Markeith Williams no? I'm not.
We will get at least one elite safety....Wilson or Markeith....so yeah to land the twin at CB which is a major position of need, we'd tell one safety prospect we're out of spots cuz we're full at Safety from giving the other twin the 2nd Safety spot. I mean let's not forget that the 2nd twin playing safety isn't exactly a scrub...looks to be a hyper-athletic version of Amari Carter coming out of HS...

Advertisement
I wish we would prioritize kids like this cause waiting for Fegans to realize that as much as BAMA maybe #1 on his list, he isnt #1 on theirs. And even if he committed, as soon as BAMA calls again we could be left hanging...

It feels like we'll be playing catch up with these kids later in the cycle.

Advertisement
Back