Ja’Cari Henderson is a take

I agree with him being a take, but where do you put him if you already have rogers, Graves, fegans on board and are pushing harder for Singletary? We aren't bringing in 5 corners so in that scenario he'd probably be left outside looking in. At this point the only way I see the Henderson twins is if cull goes elsewhere
I remember @DMoney said Cull would be a safety/striker. Leaving a class like this.
CB’s
1. Rodgers
2. Graves
3. Fegans
4. J. Henderson
Striker
1. Cull
Safety
1. D. Henderson
If Singletary wants in you have to take him and make room.

Advertisement
I remember @DMoney said Cull would be a safety/striker. Leaving a class like this.
CB’s
1. Rodgers
2. Graves
3. Fegans
4. J. Henderson
Striker
1. Cull
Safety
1. D. Henderson
If Singletary wants in you have to take him and make room.
Wilson will be the safety, if for some reason that doesn't happen I'm not sure if Henderson is their next option or not tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is not only an athletic freak, as good football IQ, elite cover skills and a very willing tackler. We are good if we add him & Graves with Rogers

The problem is and SIAP as I haven't read the whole thread, do we have room for both twins? If you project the other at safety (and I don't mind his twin bro, looks good as well), are you telling Markeith Williams no? I'm not.

Agreed. If we’re going to pull the trigger best to do it soon or the twins will commit elsewhere. We can’t keep waiting on kids who aren’t committing until later on in the year. We need to start building some form of momentum here. The twins are athletic as ****.

Sorry to say it but if the Henderson twins are smart they will sign with UCF and become the Griffin Twins 2.0. At UCF they will be 4 year starters in T-Wills defense terrorizing the The American Conference, they will stand a very good chance of making freshman all American.

Go Canes

Advertisement
The problem is and SIAP as I haven't read the whole thread, do we have room for both twins? If you project the other at safety (and I don't mind his twin bro, looks good as well), are you telling Markeith Williams no? I'm not.
Here's my issue, Has Miami even gotten Markieth in for a visit yet? It's hard to gauge where we stand with guys when they have problems making it on campus. Especially when others are travelling cross country seemingly. As far as the twins or any other CB/DB/Striker prospect, I wouldn't worry too much about the specifics CB/S/Nickel/ or STR... Bring in the type of athlete and skill set and worry about CB/nickel/ or striker later after they've worked out with the defense...Especially when the base set striker will be the nickel CB anyway. Of course there will be run downs where the striker will be a Safety-type.

Physical, chippy, measurables. They have it all. And that’s not taking into account their athleticism.

The rundowns across the field and the blocked kicks were crazy plays. Shows big-time effort, too.

Advertisement
The issue I see here is that this kid will have schools who consider him priority 1. And we are going after big fish. Also if they’re a package deal that doesn’t bode well. Cause wilson and Williams are ahead of him there. That being said his athleticism is exactly what we need. Ivey and blades just aren’t the athletes we need at corner

Question on cull - he's listed at 5-11, 170 which usually means 5-10, 160. Is he really being targeted as a safety/striker? I don't know a ton about his game but I like Allen a lot more at the striker spot.

Sorry to say it but if the Henderson twins are smart they will sign with UCF and become the Griffin Twins 2.0. At UCF they will be 4 year starters in T-Wills defense terrorizing the The American Conference, they will stand a very good chance of making freshman all American.

Go Canes

I think everyone who has watched Auburn over the last several years just spit up their drink.

Auburn’s defense wasn’t terrorizing they were getting terrorized more often than not.

Advertisement
Back