Ja’Cari Henderson is a take

Advertisement
This kid is not only an athletic freak, as good football IQ, elite cover skills and a very willing tackler. We are good if we add him & Graves with Rogers

I never know what to look for in a highlight tape because I feel like they make even the most average players look elite. But ****. I want this kid.

gus sorola money GIF by Rooster Teeth

Advertisement
I'm not sure at what point we force the issue & make a decision on this kid but you obviously can't say no to Fegans & Singletary if they want in. Nice having first world problems with regards to DB recruiting. If this kid wants to make a decision soon I'd likely take him and use the last spot available pressure tactic on Fegans/Singletary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well we are taking 4 CBs I hope.... so if Fegans and/or Singletary dont want in..this kid absolutely should take that 4th spot. (or 3rd spot if we dont get either of the former). I would say he is the 5th CB on the board, No? (No particular order..Rogers who is committed. Then Graves who is a strong lean. Then Fegans and Singletary who are still flirting with us..then Henderson)

I'm not sure at what point we force the issue & make a decision on this kid but you obviously can't say no to Fegans & Singletary if they want in. Nice having first world problems with regards to DB recruiting. If this kid wants to make a decision soon I'd likely take him and use the last spot available pressure tactic on Fegans/Singletary.

The decision has been made. If Henderson jumps abroad he’s in. and Singletary/fegans decides they want in at the end, I’m pretty sure we are finding room for all 3..the thing is the NCAA has to decide on the numbers they will allow.

Advertisement
The moment we got T-Rob I ans most Canes fans knew great situations like this were coming so this isn't a surprise at all because let's be real he's the gold standard of DB coaches

Since he and his twin brother are considered elite by most here, then consider taking both, a 2 for 1 type situation. Unless you have them slightly under Graves, Smalls, Feagans and Singletary? You can see the dilemma the staff has with guys waiting to commit when you have good chances with all.

I never know what to look for in a highlight tape because I feel like they make even the most average players look elite. But ****. I want this kid.
He is equally good on press and off coverage. He reads & reacts well. He plays well in space and covers the right WR. He really has a chance to be shutdown type corner.

Advertisement
Back