Ja’Cari Henderson is a take

He and his brother are criminally underrated. Their athletic profiles are insane they are both legit freaks and would be great additions to the class.
It must be the fact that teams are seeing them in person and are weary of how much weight they can pack on those frames? Thats the only thing I can think of because it looks like they check most of the boxes. Especially athletically.

Advertisement
It must be the fact that teams are seeing them in person and are weary of how much weight they can pack on those frames? Thats the only thing I can think of because it looks like they check most of the boxes. Especially athletically.
I would say most dbs and wrs can add an easy 15 lbs and they keep they’re athleticism and that’s about what they need

Advertisement
I agree with him being a take, but where do you put him if you already have rogers, Graves, fegans on board and are pushing harder for Singletary? We aren't bringing in 5 corners so in that scenario he'd probably be left outside looking in. At this point the only way I see the Henderson twins is if cull goes elsewhere

Well Fegans aint on board yet ..

The film was solid, didn't rally see many cover skills on it but the physicality was evident. I would assume he is back burner pending some other higher rated prospects choices.
Agreed. Not your typical CB tape. Did a lot of work on special teams. These twins are definitely someone I'm keeping warm and would add if we miss some of the bigger fish.

I would def take both. Great athletes, bball studs and big time tacklers. That said, I’m sure they are backups in case singletary and ***ans don’t work out
One of the brothers is a safety.

Advertisement
Agreed. Not your typical CB tape. Did a lot of work on special teams. These twins are definitely someone I'm keeping warm and would add if we miss some of the bigger fish.
You must have stopped watching it too early. Watch Ja’cari’s tape starting at 2:20 on. He is smothering he’s, passing WR’s off and coming off his man to cover.

We just need Fegans to make a decision relatively soon. If he stalls I'd take Henderson & then use that to leverage pressure cuz we're definitely playing the long, patient game for Singletary.

One of the brothers is a safety.

yeah you’re right, he is. Regardless, he’s a nice backup plan. I haven’t watched his tape beyond a few mins but doesn’t seem like a stretch that he could also be a CB at the next level.

kids can hoop!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back