Ivy League moving football to the Spring

And in come the Trumpers to ruin what was a great discussion.
That wasn’t exactly what happened. Guy came in and said that he doesn’t believe me and that he believed the “experts” on the subject. But yes, a great discussion about how to deal with the players during season and if we should play was ruined.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That wasn’t exactly what happened. Guy came in and said that he doesn’t believe me and that he believed the “experts” on the subject. But yes, a great discussion about how to deal with the players during season and if we should play was ruined.
Yup, people were happily discussing the situation and along cones the usual suspect banging his political cymbals.
tenor-16.gif

Advertisement
Fauci deserves some blame, but so does the government. **** right
100% in agreement.

So does everyone with a self-induced co-morbidity. Go have another smoke while eating a Little Debbie!!!

Let's pass around the responsibility totem shall we.

Last edited:
WTF has been ruined?

No one of any consequence has hurled insults. It's a respectful back and forth dialog.

What's funny is the Boardman gave you guys a safe place where both myself and the Muppet Master have no interest in. Yet you guys want to come on the main board with your covid b.s. and not expect a licking. So basically you're just masochistic. A lot of estrogen in my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m a mask guy. Asians wear them, and they are the top dogs on pandemics.

But if masks are as effective as the studies claim them to be, our “experts” have committed one of the greatest acts of negligence in human history.
^He’s right you know

You're boring. Same **** note in every thread. Now take your chihuahua, ILuvRuiningThreads, for a walk.
Nah. I much rather walk with you.

Hand in hand. Skipping. Having deep intellectual conversations.

Know your role toughie.

Vroom....vroom...vrooooommmmmmm!

FAUCI is the government
One contradiction after another .
Funny the discussion began with Ivy league schools. It seems like alot of the faulty "experts" were groomed at those schools. So it's a no brainer they would want to delay the season. Imo, i see no relevance in their opinion when it pertains to big boy football...

Advertisement
Back