Ivy League moving football to the Spring

Who is irresponsible and selfish again?

Thank you. It's funny how it's ok for some not the others. When it fits tbeir agenda. They don't see the hypocrisy in their own words.
They can say what they want but need to realize others aren't going to be quiet about it and it's just as much their right to contradict those words....

Advertisement
I don’t believe you nor do I think that what you stated is accurate. See how that works?
Or it hasn’t been reported yet. A lot of the data you want me to quote isn’t always truthful and are behind the actual numbers. That virus also ran so rampant in that city that a good percentage probably had antibodies already.

I don’t believe you nor do I think that what you stated is accurate. See how that works?
images

Advertisement
I really don’t care if you believe me or not. I know I’m right because I actually worked in that field and still have friends working in that field. See how that works?
You can think you’re right all you want bud HAHA. I instead choose to listen to medical experts who are doing the research and don’t have any biased agenda and who know a **** of a lot more than you or I at this moment...

You can think you’re right all you want bud HAHA. I instead choose to listen to medical experts who are doing the research and don’t have any biased agenda and who know a **** of a lot more than you or I at this moment...
What medical experts? No medical expert on this very subject is speaking to the media. The president’s own staff is even changing their mind on what to do every 15 minutes.

Keep listening to these so called “experts”. Let me know how it works out for you.

Advertisement
Wouldn't you agree the guidance is, and has been, changing?

I mean despite whatever slick Youtube celebrity video "PSA" or demeaning our fellow citizens as scumbags, idiots, rednecks, selfish, etc. (did I miss any?). Those insults can easily and accurately be hurled in both directions, and sadly have.

You can only say "based on the best information we have at this time" before reasonable people start to disregard more and more.

Ok, I need to get back to tearing down a historical figure statue...**** is hard work ya know.

What medical experts? No medical expert on this very subject is speaking to the media. The president’s own staff is even changing their mind on what to do every 15 minutes.

Keep listening to these so called “experts”. Let me know how it works out for you.
So let’s instead listen to Trump like DeSantis is who doesn’t believe there is anything serious going is and let’s see how that works out for the state and country as a whole. With your mindset, if you want and are hoping for football and the normal way of live like it was before the pandemic to happen again anytime soon, good luck with that wish pal...

Wouldn't you agree the guidance is changing?

You can only say "based on the best information we have at this time" before reasonable people start to disregard more and more.
Of course things are changing. This was an entirely new thing/scenario for everybody, including health professionals. To believe that the medical experts/professionals should have had all the answers in March and April is extremely naive.

Advertisement
So let’s instead listen to Trump like DeSantis is who doesn’t believe there is anything serious going is and let’s see how that works out for the state and country as a whole. With your mindset, if you want and are hoping for football and the normal way of live like it was before the pandemic to happen again anytime soon, good luck with that wish pal...
Are you retarded? I literally just said THE PRESIDENT’S OWN STAFF IS CHANGING WHAT TO DO EVERY 15 MINUTES and you think I’m telling you to listen to him, Fauci, and the rest of the staff?

Do I live in bizarro world?

You'd think that, but instead it's better to he a **** to everyone and just ignore that you were ever wrong.
Oh like when Trump said in February this was a hoax and that there was nothing to worry about and that it all will be under control in a few weeks? For Christ sake, he just ignored it all together during his last speech and instead made a political speech on the 4th of July without even bringing the pandemic up😂

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Of course things are changing. This was an entirely new thing/scenario for everybody, including health professionals. To believe that the medical experts/professionals should have had all the answers in March and April is extremely naive.
Um....what!!!!???

But Fauci is the WORLD'S LEADING EXPERT (HINT: he isn't but ok). He ALWAYS has the right answer. ALWAYS. Well, until his guidance changes, then he ALWAYS has the answer.

Celebrities and other talking heads have said its racist and cruel and irresponsible and selfish and idiotic to actual use reason when looking at this problem.

You Monster!!!

Oh like when Trump said in February this was a hoax and that there was nothing to worry about and that it all will be under control in a few weeks? For Christ sake, he just ignored it all together during his last speech and instead made a political speech on the 4th of July without even bringing the pandemic up😂
I wasn't talking about Trump.

Um....what!!!!???

But Fauci is the WORLD'S LEADING EXPERT (HINT: he isn't but ok). He ALWAYS has the right answer. ALWAYS. Well, until his guidance changes, then he ALWAYS has the answer.

Celebrities and other talking heads have said its racist and cruel and irresponsible to actual use reason when looking at this problem.

You Monster!!!
This is a novel virus that nobody had ever seen before. You understand that fact right?

Advertisement
Back