Ivins Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only "Green" visiting as of right now is "Green-McNight" - the safety from Daytona. They would be going nuts if Greene decided to bag the Nebraska trip, and it would be on twitter.

FSU folks are saying his family has put their foot down and he’s going to FSU. Nebraska is meaningless.

Miami side is very confident with him too, which would be nice. But he’s a panhandle kid , so I’ll take the wait and see approach lol.

FSU folks are saying his family has put their foot down and he’s going to FSU. Nebraska is meaningless.

Miami side is very confident with him too, which would be nice. But he’s a panhandle kid , so I’ll take the wait and see approach lol.

If his mom is on that visit, after missing ours then it might. Plus him not visiting FSU isnt a big deal since he has prob been there plenty

So Manny’s in-home didn’t go so well?

Advertisement
I figured you were being sarcastic but wanted to really hit home how dumb our staff is sometimes with how “they feel” we have zero LB experience outside of McCloud and we can’t get one 4 star LB in a class. Patke should be fired off this pitiful accomplishment alone.

Ya but T-A-C is easily a 4*...I don't care what those little rankings say he is. Kid tape jumps off the screen

i dotn think it has anything to do w the staff here. it was crazy that the kid even visited. hopefully, momma doesnt win but most likely no. hes from a die hard nole area
I agreed it was a tough pull. Just wondered if Manny was able to make headway with the family. Clearly the kid liked Miami.

sounds like he told family UM and they said, you playin.

Advertisement

FSU fans are as delirious as ours, take what they say with a grain of salt. Think from what we have heard of he doesn’t visit FSU this weekend we are in a good spot.

Don’t think the visit would change the moms feelings. It’s one of two things , the kid is trolling Miami or he wants um and the family don’t. Maybe a reverse Alex Collins.

Panhandle kid , that’s why I always said hyppolite was the safer bet.
We all wanted Hyppolite, but that’s water under the bridge bro. We all know the Staff loves challenges when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
We all wanted Hyppolite, but that’s water under the bridge bro. We all know the Staff loves challenges when it comes to recruiting.

lets hope they hit again then lol. what they did with knighton, i dont even believe. so far, theyve been better recruiters than coaches lol

Advertisement
Back