Ivins Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumph is the scapegoat again, but I can guarantee all his misses have to do with Mandy saying.... Nah... Davis and Samuels come to mind Manny said no. Rumph moved on.

No one recruited Sails or Mullen. It's always silly when people start whining about players that no big programs wanted.

Lol @ Nobody wanted Mullins... That's not the point dummy. When he's in your back hard and comes from a DB Family, and plus we got Malik from there it was a no brainer.

Advertisement
yea their all 4stars and from Florida besides Williams. What else you want? Blades graded out great so he wasn’t inconsistent. Bandy had a shaky year but many people do. I’m not letting this year with how the team played affect the previous two years bandy balled out sorry I’m not a doom and gloomer when it isn’t called for it
yea their all 4stars and from Florida besides Williams. What else you want? Blades graded out great so he wasn’t inconsistent. Bandy had a shaky year but many people do. I’m not letting this year with how the team played affect the previous two years bandy balled out sorry I’m not a doom and gloomer when it isn’t called for it

Ok so the star rankings stop mattering when the ink dried.

On the field thats an average group with bad depth.

You don’t win big with average groups and no depth.

Advertisement
Word is staff is not going to recruit any more OL or CB’s. They are just going to sign as many Safety/Strikers as possible and if they don’t workout there, they will be moved to OL first then CB.

Advertisement
Mullen was criminally underrated he is really good

Maybe he was. That doesn't change the fact that no high level program wanted him. It's like saying the Pats were so much smarter than the rest of the league when they drafted Brady, when in fact they drafted him in the 6th round.

Advertisement
Back