Ivins Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would you say that? Remember sources within the program feel really good about landing Flowe and Greene....

Probably a better shot a Greene than Flowe and that ain’t saying much if Greene visits the school he has always wanted to go to on an official visit right before NSD.

also our coaches never actually know when they are or aren’t getting a kid. They are delusional.

Probably a better shot a Greene than Flowe and that ain’t saying much if Greene visits the school he has always wanted to go to on an official visit right before NSD.

also our coaches never actually know when they are or aren’t getting a kid. They are delusional.

💯 Agree unfortunately my sarcasm is not clearly recognizable as their delusion

💯 Agree unfortunately my sarcasm is not clearly recognizable as their delusion

I figured you were being sarcastic but wanted to really hit home how dumb our staff is sometimes with how “they feel” we have zero LB experience outside of McCloud and we can’t get one 4 star LB in a class. Patke should be fired off this pitiful accomplishment alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that Jadarius Green-McKnight is going to visit - per Warchant. I think it was on twitter. But that would be an interesting development, given that Manny is doing an in-home with him right about now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back