Ivins Update

Advertisement
At this point, just gimme all our current commits on Wednesday. Those guys have been true canes throughout the process and will be apart of the solution. After Wednesday, the staff can reevaluate the board and fill the last 5ish spots.

This is always our sentiment come singing day. Something is eventually going to have to change man.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Better chance with Washington Than Flowe in his opinion
Distance is still a huge factor for Flowe
No one knows what’s going on with Height. He says he didn’t visit auburn but the insiders say different
Auburn feels very much alive.
Francois is still up in the air but if he had to pick he would put a CB for Nebraska but that’s a gut feeling
Jesus is most likely going to sign with Tulane Miami hasn’t made a move yet
Jalen Harrell met with GT sometime last week so a Jesus commitment here would go a lot way with him
Miami feels like they are still alive with Greene and thinks he might have gotten caught up in the moment with the Nebraska commitment.
And Kobe Baynes is still likely to stay with his Louisville commitment.
So in other words words a dumpster 🔥.

I’ve been following this **** too long lol

Attachments

• 071B05FA-D61B-4BBD-89AB-9574075C39BA.png
    071B05FA-D61B-4BBD-89AB-9574075C39BA.png
    609.3 KB · Views: 389
Advertisement
Ivins sucks don’t believe his crap. I’d rather believe a duck

i do like ivins, but thats a bad update lol. he shouldve just said you know, idk. i couldnt even get francois on the phone or the scoop on height. w height, hes still saying he hasnt visited and well knwo for sure on wednesday, but till then, im not gonna doubt him. i do know one of the schools are getting trolled. would be a bad move if he pulled this crap

i do like ivins, but thats a bad update lol. he shouldve just said you know, idk. i couldnt even get francois on the phone or the scoop on height. w height, hes still saying he hasnt visited and well knwo for sure on wednesday, but till then, im not gonna doubt him. i do know one of the schools are getting trolled. would be a bad move if he pulled this crap
I like ivins but Too much speculation going on with ivins in regards to the Francois recruitment. Shodell says things are trending up with him so I’ll take it

Last edited:
Advertisement
As someone else pointed out- Flowe was reportedly down to Clemson, UGA, and Oregon. Then the Clemson beat writer said he was 100% Clemson. Suddenly USC pops up, ok now he's between USC, Oregon, and Clemson. Clemson still overwhelming favorite. Then Oregon was favorite. Then Clemson is out. Now its all USC.

Bottom line- these recruiting "gurus" are selling subscriptions. They don't know anything. I'd trust @caneinorlando over anything Ivins says. I think Flowe has legit interest in either Miami or USC, but grandma keeps him home. Rohan needs to send a few more bags of coffee to California.

Advertisement
As someone else pointed out- Flowe was reportedly down to Clemson, UGA, and Oregon. Then the Clemson beat writer said he was 100% Clemson. Suddenly USC pops up, ok now he's between USC, Oregon, and Clemson. Clemson still overwhelming favorite. Then Oregon was favorite. Then Clemson is out. Now its all USC.

Bottom line- these recruiting "gurus" are selling subscriptions. They don't know anything. I'd trust @caneinorlando over anything Ivins says. I think Flowe has legit interest in either Miami or USC, but grandma keeps him home. Rohan needs to send a few more bags of coffee to California.

i dont think anyone knows anything with flowe. he keeps everything pretty close to the vest and doesnt do a whole lot of talking. everyone is going CB crazy over an OLD interview. i do think hes drawn to the city more than a college town so its either Miami or USC and likely USC since it is home

Advertisement
Banda :monkey-serious: . Imo we lose height to auburn but add Francois and sign everyone we have committed except moise who will sign in February. Shodell apparently increased his percentages of Miami getting Francois from 50 to 75% after hearing positive rumblings, he’s pretty reliable so I’ll take it.
Have to get Francois Brock, have too! I know the kid is a flake but we are at defcon 2 levels of CB recruiting here. We need another DB in this class period!!!

Miami feels like they are still alive with Greene and thinks he might have gotten caught up in the moment with the Nebraska commitment.........if true that'd be huge news. Still not buying it

Advertisement
Back