Ivins Update

Advertisement
I have no problem with that. It's when kids are trashed on this board that's a problem
That's the thing a negative opinion is trashing them. That's the nature of the beast they are in the publics eye. We have a forum basically to talk about the program and when your not winning this is what happens.

Last edited:
I feel like Dwins has WAYYYYYY too much time on his hands to give two ***** about what perfect strangers call him on a message board. Don't you have a group of young local players to start convincing NOT to come to Miami?
Bruh if I was crootin we would have the number one class. Bags bruh bags

And your right I can give two shyts about what anyone calls me. So you r right about something

Also your feelings betray u cause feelings come and go so what u feel doesn't matter.

Advertisement
I’ve heard some talks that the relationship with Elijah Roberts and UM is not very strong. I’ve been expecting a flip for the past few weeks. And after the way we finished the season...
300E8EDC-25C5-4B9D-8906-E43B241EC3B8.gif

That’s part of the reason kids don’t come to UM and rather leave because they do pay attention to all the message boards and the bull**** these people put out there discourages kid the re-evaluate their decision

Yeah cause Miami fans are the only ones who are negative about their program on online message boards.

Kids don't come here because the program is in the gutter and has been since 2005.

That's the thing a negative opinion is trashing them. That's the nature of the beast they are in the publics eye. We have a forum basically to talk about the program and when your not winning this is what happens.

Trashing a kid and giving an observation based of film for example is two different things. If a parent of a recruit has to say some of this stuff being said is going too far then yeah there is a problem

Last edited:
Nice try. You think it’s unique to our fanbase to call shît coaching out for what it is? Yeah, some of the insults are overboard but a coRch is a coRch. You think we’ve had acceptable coaching?

UNC, GT, CMU, BT, FIU and Duke - all but one of which we lost - all say otherwise. If you don’t want to rip them, that’s your deal but other people want to call it for what it is.

Maybe when Joe Rose or DBJ start a Miami message board, you’ll get the type of messaging you want to send.
Lol at you @tforeman23. You’ve been on CIS since 2013, almost a year longer than me, and you have zero posts. Zero! With that in mind, instead of posting a Disagree emoji, you do what the other vapid lurkers do - contribute dumb post emojis on posts of contributors while you put zero opinions out there and take zero risk, unlike the majority of us. Smh at you and your shadowy brethren.

Advertisement
Trashing a kid and giving an observation based of film for example is two different things. If a parent of a recruit has to say some of this stuff being said is going to far then you there is a problem
Saying Flagg is slow af which is true for some reason on here it's trashing the kid. Any parent would get upset it's there child

Advertisement
That's not trashing a kid. People have said alot of players are slow that's not bad. It's when kids are being attacked and it becomes a personal attack. Being slow is being slow.
Usually when I say a kids slow based on time it's a back n forth so it looks like I'm the attacker. But based on numbers it is obvious if u run a 4.9 your straight line speed is slow depending on position.
Also (some not all) parents get offended because your basically saying they aren't good enough to play at the U where we expect better. I mean now there is a gray area because average has been good enough for so long..what was once not good enough seems to be good enough with leadership now.

I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!

Momma Roberts you got any leftover's....

Advertisement
I agree, enos isn’t good, but this goes back to the system Diaz wants to keep pressure off of his defense. A slow paced offense to bleed the clock and to minimize the game and plays to defend for the defense. We need a high scoring offense that runs the offense at a fast rate not this bs

consistent 3 and outs doesn't help your defense

I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!

Momma Roberts, Can you call offensive plays?

consistent 3 and outs doesn't help your defense

Neither does passing the ball too often. It is a very interesting take that Enos is supposedly running a grinding ball control time of possession offense for Diaz when this team is horrific on third downs and horrific running the ball.

Supposedly Enos is running an offense that protects the defense by being 50th in pass attempts, 117th in rushing attempts, 70th in time of possession, 114th in yards per carry, and 130th on 3rd down by design.

I would think after a while Diaz and Enos might say "hey, maybe we should try something else to protect the defense". Maybe someone from here should call them and let them know that scoring points might protect the defense better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back