Ivins Update

Advertisement
Football is big business with a lot of $$ at stake. Not unlike politics, social media plays a large role in shaping opinions and these message boards are easy access to a large audience. I can't imagine there are not at least a few well placed moles whose primary goal is to muddy the waters for the home team of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the nation.

This crowd is so easy to get stirred up, the website is free and its pretty much left unmonitored outside of blatant stuff. It is a no brainer to start a low cost/low effort campaign that will provide tangible results against your target. With the millions of dollars and complicated laundering schemes pumped into college football recruiting, why would the competition not take a swing at the low lying fruit like this?

Bunch of snowflakes man....I can't believe people agreed with autisticcane6688 that in the reason recruits don't come. Every fan base has real homies like me that spot the facts and kids go there. Soft *** fanbase man....if I was the reason we didn't get recruits I would remove my own **** self cause winning is more important to me

I don't even know how to "troll" someone🤷🏾‍♀️ I'm 43 yrs old. Too 🤬 to play games like that. His future is not a joke.

You might not know how to troll but your emoji game is on point....

Mama we also have trolls on the site and this guy has 28 posts so my guess is he’s not even a Miami fan. And that’s how a lot of this pot stirring starts

Yeah funny how that guy just disappeared once mama bear came around....

Advertisement
You might not know how to troll but your emoji game is on point....

Yeah funny how that guy just disappeared once mama bear came around....

Welcome to 2019, act like a bad *** running your mouth until real life pulls your card

Bunch of snowflakes man....I can't believe people agreed with autisticcane6688 that in the reason recruits don't come. Every fan base has real homies like me that spot the facts and kids go there. Soft *** fanbase man....if I was the reason we didn't get recruits I would remove my own **** self cause winning is more important to me
I don't think anyone disagrees with me. Go away.

I dont think your the reason recruits dont come here but as a fanbase the "fans" have to do there part and *****ing and bad mouthing players, recruits, and coaches ain't it. Just my opinion. As a fan there are other ways to show your not happy with a team considering recruits, parents etc read these message boards. As a fan you should do all you can to make recruits want to come here instead of the opposite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think your the reason recruits dont come here but as a fanbase the "fans" have to do there part and *****ing and bad mouthing players, recruits, and coaches ain't it. Just my opinion. As a fan there are other ways to show your not happy with a team considering recruits, parents etc read these message boards. As a fan you should do all you can to make recruits want to come here instead of the opposite.
Nice try. You think it’s unique to our fanbase to call shît coaching out for what it is? Yeah, some of the insults are overboard but a coRch is a coRch. You think we’ve had acceptable coaching?

UNC, GT, CMU, BT, FIU and Duke - all but one of which we lost - all say otherwise. If you don’t want to rip them, that’s your deal but other people want to call it for what it is.

Maybe when Joe Rose or DBJ start a Miami message board, you’ll get the type of messaging you want to send.

I don't directly go on social media following kids and talking to them like little puzzies or attack them. I say fuq that kid on here it's a feeling I don't send them toxic statements and **** like that. There is way far more worse fans then Like when a jacory was struggling he got attacked. If I get asked about a player I'll tell the truth and my standards for UM are high because of the past phenoms. If there is a thread about a prospect if I disagree I will say it I mean if a thread is titled "Ed Reed Louisiana 3 star" I go in the thread look at film and form an opinion. Isn't that what this is for?

People making it sound like my break downs are gospel. No one's breakdowns are gospel not even Saban. Also I want every kid to come here that's savage period...but I used to never understand why they chose elsewhere. Taking my orange and green glasses off and putting myself in the players shoes I understand. Do I agree with it as a fan? No but I have to be objective....I don't wish them well on the field (if they go elsewhere) but outside a football career won't be mad if they make it in life I won't wish that much ill will on a kid.

Advertisement
Nice try. You think it’s unique to our fanbase to call shît coaching out for what it is? Yeah, some of the insults are overboard but a coRch is a coRch. You think we’ve had acceptable coaching?

UNC, GT, CMU, BT, FIU and Duke - all but one of which we lost - all say otherwise. If you don’t want to rip them, that’s your deal but other people want to call it for what it is.

Maybe when Joe Rose or DBJ start a Miami message board, you’ll get the type of messaging you want to send.
Facts someone make a forum of all slurpers then

I don't directly go on social media following kids and talking to them like little puzzies or attack them. I say fuq that kid on here it's a feeling I don't send them toxic statements and **** like that. There is way far more worse fans then Like when a jacory was struggling he got attacked. If I get asked about a player I'll tell the truth and my standards for UM are high because of the past phenoms. If there is a thread about a prospect if I disagree I will say it I mean if a thread is titled "Ed Reed Louisiana 3 star" I go in the thread look at film and form an opinion. Isn't that what this is for?

People making it sound like my break downs are gospel. No one's breakdowns are gospel not even Saban. Also I want every kid to come here that's savage period...but I used to never understand why they chose elsewhere. Taking my orange and green glasses off and putting myself in the players shoes I understand. Do I agree with it as a fan? No but I have to be objective....I don't wish them well on the field but outside a football career won't be mad if they make it in life I won't wish that much ill will on a kid.

You can only be who you are. I'm just speaking in general. When a recruits parent is telling people on this board your going too far especially considering these are 17, 18, 19 year olds who are easily persuaded then maybe as a fan the things being said need to stop for our sake as a fanbase. It's hard enough to recruit kids with our record dont make it easier for other schools to say the fanbase is garbage when it's not

You can only be who you are. I'm just speaking in general. When a recruits parent is telling people on this board your going too far especially considering these are 17, 18, 19 year olds who are easily persuaded then maybe as a fan the things being said need to stop for our sake as a fanbase. It's hard enough to recruit kids with our record dont make it easier for other schools to say the fanbase is garbage when it's not
Hey if a kid doesn't fit my U and I think someone is better or it's a wasted scholly I will input that opinion. **** if a kid reads my negative opinion and gets butt hurt about it then he's soft. If he sees my opinion and says man I'm going to prove all these ******** wrong then challenge accepted.

Hey if a kid doesn't fit my U and I think someone is better or it's a wasted scholly I will input that opinion. **** if a kid reads my negative opinion and gets butt hurt about it then he's soft. If he sees my opinion and says man I'm going to prove all these ******** wrong then challenge accepted.

I have no problem with that. It's when kids are trashed on this board that's a problem

Advertisement
Back