Ivins Update

Advertisement
I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!
Mom, most of the clowns on here aren't Canes. Tell E, we love the fact he's committed and are counting on him to help turn this around. Cane Luv...

True who would let they star kid go somewhere that’s getting trashed by its own fan base

Nope but posting it to nauseam is trashing the kid. It’s the same guys who ********** to the 40’s doing it. Honestly we know who y’all are and how you feel, I mean we’ve read that and “ don’t fall for it” with flowe a thousand times each.

We get it , “he sucks and isn’t Miami caliber”. But it’s your right to post it a thousand more times , so carry on.

True who would let they star kid go somewhere that’s getting trashed by its own fan base
Every fan of every team has negative feelings for good reasons. They will always gett trashed by home or rival fans it's just today's world. I'm sure bama fans retarded af say fire Saban.

Every fan base trashes its own players at least we don't kiss there *** while they aren't comitted and stringing us along. We real from the jump....either put on this uniform or not we are who we are.

Advertisement
Lol... I think some of our fans seriously have Stockholm syndrome.
Miami’s offense BLOWS. Zero Creativity. I get no joy watching this bag of **** every week. Red shirting.

I am firmly in your camp LCE. Sick and friggin tired of watching this horror show. The team sucks, it has sucked for years. Change the Fahking offensive system.

Miami’s offense BLOWS. Zero Creativity. I get no joy watching this bag of **** every week. Red shirting.

I am firmly in your camp LCE. Sick and friggin tired of watching this horror show. The team sucks, it has sucked for years. Change the Fahking offensive system.
Take a Midol

Advertisement
Take a Midol
Yeah, I made the crucial error that I don’t usually make. Got emotional, blasted some stuff out and hit post. Probably should have reread that post and maybe take that one down a notch... or seven. Midol has been ingested along with a Valium.

Thank you for keeping me in line my man.

Advertisement
You guys really don’t understand how much of an influence this internet social media thing is to kids. The male brain doesn’t fully develop till 25. And the frontal cortex is the Last area to develop. The frontal cortex is the one that is tasked with rationalizing decisions. To put things into perspective most jihadist and white supremacist get recruited off the internet at a young age because of this very reason. If a kid comes in here long enough the environment is so toxic that it will definitely affect a decision. For some of us older guys it seems unlikely that reading some fans going at it will affect a kids decision but if you couple that with Twitter and Facebook and IG then you can definitely see how a kids can get turned off even if he doesn’t care about the win column.
Male teens process information in the amygdala. This is the emotional part and thus the front runner
Mentalities. This is why a kid like Washington going to uga makes sense to him but not us. This is why saban flies around in a helicopter. This is why Dabo has a slide and a put put coarse. Emotion and impression.
That’s too intelligent for these folks lol

You guys really don’t understand how much of an influence this internet social media thing is to kids. The male brain doesn’t fully develop till 25. And the frontal cortex is the Last area to develop. The frontal cortex is the one that is tasked with rationalizing decisions. To put things into perspective most jihadist and white supremacist get recruited off the internet at a young age because of this very reason. If a kid comes in here long enough the environment is so toxic that it will definitely affect a decision. For some of us older guys it seems unlikely that reading some fans going at it will affect a kids decision but if you couple that with Twitter and Facebook and IG then you can definitely see how a kids can get turned off even if he doesn’t care about the win column.
Male teens process information in the amygdala. This is the emotional part and thus the front runner
Mentalities. This is why a kid like Washington going to uga makes sense to him but not us. This is why saban flies around in a helicopter. This is why Dabo has a slide and a put put coarse. Emotion and impression.

my momma says having a small amygdala is what makes alligators so ornery.

Advertisement
Off the edge but since he's versatile they may have him doing both.
With a few years in the weight room and obviously getting bigger I think he goes to dt where he can put on a clinic with his burst and size I think he will have a gerald willis type of year where he is constantly in the back field

Advertisement
Back