Ivins Update 6-17-20

Advertisement
Just get me Alexis, Smith, and Yulkeith after that I don't care what they do. We need playmakers on the field on Offense. All our games came down to 3 points or 7 points. Those guys I mentioned above can turn a screen/reverse/handoff to a 70yrd TD. That's what we need... Imagine Smith getting the screen Willis McGahee got against FSU. D*** I want to see that.
Not taking all 3 with only 6 spots potentially left

Advertisement
Advertisement
23 for 21.
I read and appreciate your breaking down the numbers frequently. I have a couple questions though. Do you see the 25 cap being dropped in the near future with how the transfer portal has started to hit teams sometimes in large numbers? Also, if there were another Marshall type situation to occur how would a team ever get back to 85?

We have a good amount of first and second year tackles on the roster: Walker, Rivers, Nelson, Campbell, Washington, El Gamal, McLaughlin once he gets in. Nothing wrong with beefing up the interior.
Rivers is at guard. Moise might be at DT

Advertisement
Wr, kitchens, smith, CB, DT, Qb, DE. Need 6 out of that group

I think we can take all 3 because I thought we needed a Runningback? I honestly believe Diaz doesn't care too much about CBs, but I can see us taking another if they get their guy. DT if it's not Taylor I believe they'll pass on that as well. DE **** that gets tricky because the Columbus kid and the kid from Georgia just CB'd to us. Its definitely about to get real.

Advertisement
Rivers is 6'5. He could end up at either.

If Moise is coming in as a DT, then that's great too. We need 3DTs this year and I really don't think we get Taylor. Now we just gotta focus on holding onto Collins and putting the full court press on Taylor.
6’5 has nothing to do with it. They had rivers at guard in the spring. And Justice seems to like the lean athletic types at tackle.

Advertisement
Back