Ivins Team Notes

Advertisement
We recruited Matocha too. Lashlee recruited neither and will likely recruit another guy in 2021. Who’s to say which one will be the future?

He checks just about every box.

Big, strong, has excellent work ethic, smart, motivated and a mobile multi-sport athlete.

Hard to look at our roster and say he’s not the odds on future.

So we’ve already moved on past TVD? Awesome.

Might as well go ahead and send him to the portal. The experts have spoken.
Players never suck until they get on our team, then the next guy is so much better.

Tony Stawarz wasn't the #16 pick, he was the 16th round pick
I knew that and that is what I meant from my wording. I did not say he was the 16th pick in the draft, I said he was "the #16 draft pick of the Oakland Raiders in 1971." Each team had 17 rounds of picks back then! Good on you for having that info on Tony though!

Advertisement
So we’ve already moved on past TVD? Awesome.

Might as well go ahead and send him to the portal. The experts have spoken.
Are you guys incapable of seeing gray areas? Moving on from Van ******* and merely refusing to anoint him a 4 year starter and savior based on no information are two totally different perspectives. No one has given up on him.

Smart people are merely suggesting we at least wait to see a single throw from him before handing him a 4 year starting gig.

Advertisement
It’s actually not hard at all to wait to see him take at least a snap or two before projecting him to start for 4 years.

Not saying he’ll be a four year starter but this roster as it’s comprised right now makes him the logical front runner for multiple reasons.

Advertisement
Yeah give me 5 year senior vs bama and if tvd or PM are that dude then ease them into the roll Trevor Lawrence style week 4-5 if they show they are that much better than Perry. But up until that point he will have logged the most useful mins on the roster.
I'd like Perry to put it all together his Senior year. If we're breaking in a new QB at any point in 2021, then it means we're having a bad season.

call me nuts but I could see Perry as the starting QB in 2021.
this offense is better suited to him than Enos was
We have an issue if he is ever a starter .He is a good back up though and won't leave ever IMO as he bleeds green and orange.

Advertisement
I'd like Perry to put it all together his Senior year. If we're breaking in a new QB at any point in 2021, then it means we're having a bad season.
Well yes i def would love to have the Perry show next year if that’s how it plays out i wouldn’t have a problem with that.

Are you guys incapable of seeing gray areas? Moving on from Van ******* and merely refusing to anoint him a 4 year starter and savior based on no information are two totally different perspectives. No one has given up on him.

Smart people are merely suggesting we at least wait to see a single throw from him before handing him a 4 year starting gig.
Van ******* 😂

Advertisement
Back