Ivins: Miami making final push for Roche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
VT had 0 players drafted last year and loses Bud Foster to retirement.

Pretty sure this dude can handle ~9 months away from his precious hometown to cash in on an opportunity to play off the unblockable 15. Or he can go to Bleaksburg where they haven't produced a good NFL DE in a decade.

he will only play for nfl teams next year that are close to his momma.

I live 30 minutes closer to Bleaksburg than Baltimore and that is still a 5 hour drive on a good day...someone needs to download GPS for him....lol
I’m here too in Maryland, on the side of MD that’s very close to Virginia. It took me 4 hours to get to Blacksburg last year and from Baltimore you can add another hour.

Why wouldn't Miami be on the list as a contender if we have King at QB? What a weird thing to say. Miami would likely be playing in the ACC championship game.
Stop that talk right there! We are in no shape to be talking about playing for any championship....as much as it pains me to say that, its true. We have the talent to compete for a conference championship even without King but talent has never been a issue. The problem is we have a severe culture problem in our program that's been festering around since ****er and we won't get rid of this problem until we get a strong head coach.

Advertisement
I’ll never understand “fans” that blindly swallow the “blue pill”. Open your god**** eyes! That sorry @ss coach at Miami lost to FIU, LA Tech, Duke, the worst GA Tech squad in 50 years and was seconds away from losing to WMU.
Ok so that means you need to rip apart the school that you say you’re a fan of? Sounds like a joke to me

if we get king, we win the coastal and are in the acc championship game 💯 it’s been stated a million times “he wants to win now”.
king = winning

Advertisement
Since he is down to VT or UM I assume he just wants a team that will be a contender for the ACC title, not a natty. UM would be the coastal favorite by a huge margin with King at QB.

We were favored to beat fiu, Duke, and GT also

I feel bad for you man.
People like that, that's already came to the conclusion that Manny needs to be fired, have never been in a locker room before. We are a King away from being what we thought we would last year.

Advertisement
Lol every season we have a new reason why we’re gonna be in the ACC CG.
Still crazy to think we have only made it once (technically twice but we forfeited our right to go under Golden after the Nevin crap). We couldn’t have stumbled into it by luck haha **** that 2017 year we stumbled there. We should have lost to GT and FSU but the football gods somehow loved us that year until the Pitt game.

Advertisement
True but this kid, coupled with Manny bringing in the type of OC everyone has been clamoring for here for years, do create a legit reason for optimism.
You’re right. And I know you’re right. BUT I’m scared of being hurt again. I don’t know if I can take more hurt.

He comes across as a kid that just doesn't want to leave home...

It's understandable to a certain degree but I think he's being very shortsighted in terms of looking at his career potentiality.

If I was him playing on the other side of Rousseau would be the most exciting & promising thing I would focus on. You play on the opposite side of the DE 2nd in the nation in sacks, that means Ima eat all day with one on ones.

Either way I'm not tripping on this kid anymore, I hope we get him but King is the top priority to me, this kid doesn't wanna leave mama's buxom & putting stipulations on his commitment to us is kinda off-putting to me. "I'll consider it if yall land King" It sounds like bullshìt to me, how come Va Tech doesn't have to land King to get him? Who's their QB? Why does a DE give AF about what QB we get?
I’d be sick of playing on a defense that is constantly being put in a ****** position by the offense and that gets no help whatsoever from the offense

Obviously would be a huge pull. I'm happy with DE no matter what. Think ppl are forgetting about Phillips who in my opinion is going to be an absolute monster for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back