Ivins: Miami making final push for Roche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t he say he wanted to play for a contender? As a canes fan I think we are more of a contender then VT, but maybe he doesn’t agree.
If he wants to play for a contender, Va Tech & Miami shouldn't even be on his list lol.

Va Tech ain't winning shìt next year, we might not either, but I know **** sure they ain't.

Advertisement
This response is as stupid as your original post.

GR was coming off season ending ankle surgery and a lower back strain during fall practice. Hill wasn’t allowed to rehab with the team after his shoulder surgery until August.

Neither guy was ready physically at the beginning of the season to handle that kind of load.

The fluck outta here, Yo.

Manny his **** self said Rousseau didn’t start because Patchan seemed to be practicing harder.

I know you love Manny and all, but the guy stinks. Live in reality for once.

It **** near felonious to advise a kid with options to play under the Díaz regime.

Who was the last good one? I remember they had a pretty short de who was a good pro but I can't remember his name. I think that might be who you're referring to. Obviously, I could Google this but where's the fun in that.

Darryl Tapp. You were on the right track.

If he wants to play for a contender, Va Tech & Miami shouldn't even be on his list lol.

Va Tech ain't winning shìt next year, we might not either, but I know **** sure they ain't.

Why wouldn't Miami be on the list as a contender if we have King at QB? What a weird thing to say. Miami would likely be playing in the ACC championship game.

Advertisement
If he wants to look good, the best place to do it is on the other side of the line from a proven monster. Offenses will try to account for Rousseau and leave an opening on the other side.

Advertisement
I’ll never understand “fans” like you

Miserable people, my guy. Miserable lives, they enjoy being miserable. It’s sad, honestly. Not to go full Freud, but guarantee this guy enjoys Miami being ****** more than he would them being good, whether he realizes it or not. I’d bet a lot of money his day to day life is depressing as ****.

Spread offense changes everything. I believed that 2 years ago as well. Said as much when Richt was calling plays.
I've championed us going Spread since Richt was here, it's well documented.

Landing King makes us a better offense no doubt, but it's not absurd to think we shouldn't prematurely pencil ourselves in as "contenders", there's a mountain hill of evidence that suggests we'd be foolish to put the cart before the horse.

@TimeB0mb must have missed the championship game. Even with roche and king, we don’t have the corner/linebackers on defense or the OL to contend with the top 5. We won’t even get into our depth issues if we have any injuries.

NC? No. Acc coastal? Easily yes. You underestimate how much the spread helps the OL

Advertisement
Rosseau barely saw the field until game 4 or 5

Trevon Hill didn’t start and got partial snsps

Also, Manny Diaz is still the coach which is **** near a career killer. He’s the worst coach in football

He’d be a **** fool to come to Miami and play for Manny Diaz

you’d make an excellent team psych.

@TimeB0mb must have missed the championship game. Even with roche and king, we don’t have the corner/linebackers on defense or the OL to contend with the top 5. We won’t even get into our depth issues if we have any injuries.
Correct. Probably none of our corners would start for any of the top five teams neither our linebackers.

We have a ways to go. Hate to say it but us striking out on those top corners a couple years ago is coming back to bite us.

Don’t understand how Rumph still has a job.

Advertisement
Roche Roche, a young man's strange erotic journey from Temple to Miami.

UnrealisticSecondAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

With King and our soft schedule we should win at least 9 games and the Coastal , zero excuses for manny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back