Ivins: Miami making final push for Roche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Va Tech feels good after his visit this weekend. Believe he will commit to them. His mom liked the presentation and it's fairly close to home. Classes start on Tuesday there but he has another week to register.

Stroud is meeting with him and his parents tonight. Seems that he is open to Miami if King commits to us...

Tomorrow is going to be a big day...
When did Roche visit here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
VT had 0 players drafted last year and loses Bud Foster to retirement.

Pretty sure this dude can handle ~9 months away from his precious hometown to cash in on an opportunity to play off the unblockable 15. Or he can go to Bleaksburg where they haven't produced a good NFL DE in a decade.
Who was the last good one? I remember they had a pretty short de who was a good pro but I can't remember his name. I think that might be who you're referring to. Obviously, I could Google this but where's the fun in that.

Who was the last good one? I remember they had a pretty short de who was a good pro but I can't remember his name. I think that might be who you're referring to. Obviously, I could Google this but where's the fun in that.
Trevon hill was pretty good there.....

@The Svengali
man, geeee whizzz. Rosseau was recovering from an injury that's why he didn't play the beginning of the season. come on man....
Come on man?! This dude was healthy enough to play in every game but not start? I ask myself who believes the crap these guys spew and of course someone buys it hook line...

Advertisement
He has to be weaned some time.
He comes across as a kid that just doesn't want to leave home...

It's understandable to a certain degree but I think he's being very shortsighted in terms of looking at his career potentiality.

If I was him playing on the other side of Rousseau would be the most exciting & promising thing I would focus on. You play on the opposite side of the DE 2nd in the nation in sacks, that means Ima eat all day with one on ones.

Either way I'm not tripping on this kid anymore, I hope we get him but King is the top priority to me, this kid doesn't wanna leave mama's buxom & putting stipulations on his commitment to us is kinda off-putting to me. "I'll consider it if yall land King" It sounds like bullshìt to me, how come Va Tech doesn't have to land King to get him? Who's their QB? Why does a DE give AF about what QB we get?

I see you’re proudly wearing the off-season national championship ring manny has been giving out and promoting on Twitter.

This response is as stupid as your original post.

GR was coming off season ending ankle surgery and a lower back strain during fall practice. Hill wasn’t allowed to rehab with the team after his shoulder surgery until August.

Neither guy was ready physically at the beginning of the season to handle that kind of load.

Advertisement
It's 74 (excluding Reed and Moises...uncertain of their status). 75 if Dunson signs.

So 74 - 77 players with scholarships.

add in possibly king or another grad transfer QB and youre at 78. moises, dunson, and king make what 21 counters this year. add in roche if he comes and ur at 22 with 3 left?

He comes across as a kid that just doesn't want to leave home...

It's understandable to a certain degree but I think he's being very shortsighted in terms of looking at his career potentiality.

If I was him playing on the other side of Rousseau would be the most exciting & promising thing I would focus on. You play on the opposite side of the DE 2nd in the nation in sacks, that means Ima eat all day with one on ones.

Either way I'm not tripping on this kid anymore, I hope we get him but King is the top priority to me, this kid doesn't wanna leave mama's buxom & putting stipulations on his commitment to us is kinda off-putting to me. "I'll consider it if yall land King" It sounds like bullshìt to me, how come Va Tech doesn't have to land King to get him? Who's their QB? Why does a DE give AF about what QB we get?

Didn’t he say he wanted to play for a contender? As a canes fan I think we are more of a contender then VT, but maybe he doesn’t agree.

Rosseau barely saw the field until game 4 or 5

Trevon Hill didn’t start and got partial snsps

Also, Manny Diaz is still the coach which is **** near a career killer. He’s the worst coach in football

He’d be a **** fool to come to Miami and play for Manny Diaz
chasing-tail-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back