Ivins: Miami making final push for Roche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny Diaz is still the coach. Don’t matter if we get King, Roche, or a kicker. We have the worst coach in P5 football. We are wasting our time and valuable resources with Manny leading the program and players are wasting their eligibility playing for him.

The Dallas Cowboys had one of the most talented rosters in football, but you wanna know what else they had? Jason Garrett.

A bad coach >>> talent

You should cry like a woman more. You don’t do it nearly enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No idea. It’s too early to judge him — sample size is too small. But I think our team was well-conditioned last year, and the players seem to really like him.

Not sure how much conditioning had to do with it but our team wilted late against UF, VT, UNC, GT and could not open up holes in the running game consistently. Until proven otherwise Feeley stinks and I don't like him.

Last edited:
Spread offense changes everything. I believed that 2 years ago as well. Said as much when Richt was calling plays. If Miami runs a spread last year, with JW at QB, I think we win 9.

Yeah you just confirmed you been sleep for the last 2 years. We ran a RPO spread under Richt and proved that it's not just that simple (There is an ample amount of video evidence of games from 2018 that shows you what offense we ran). The details and small things matter like concepts in the spread, who is calling plays, personnel running the offense and etc.

If spread fixes JW then why are we going after another QB? Details and nuances matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back