Ivins Chrystal ball predictions

Advertisement
Ladson been to Miami several times visits Clemson once and now he is going there? Doesn’t sound right sounds very Sony Michel/Tyson Campbell esque.

Ladson been to Miami several times visits Clemson once and now he is going there? Doesn’t sound right sounds very Sony Michel/Tyson Campbell esque.
Na he was there last year too and going to the spring game. They’ve been there for a while.

Advertisement
Stevenson and Ladsen ain’t coming imo. Clemson UGA and Bama have there meat hook$ in. I posted a few weeks ago that my friend’s wife works at south Dade and she saw Saban and co down there. Didn’t see it reported anywhere. Look out for chargers or Camaros in the parking lot. Maybe some of the coaches or people in the know can confirm this or shoot it out of the water.

Stevenson and Ladsen ain’t coming imo. Clemson UGA and Bama have there meat hook$ in. I posted a few weeks ago that my friend’s wife works at south Dade and she saw Saban and co down there. Didn’t see it reported anywhere. Look out for chargers or Camaros in the parking lot. Maybe some of the coaches or people in the know can confirm this or shoot it out of the water.
I know it’s hard to believe but I think Rumph is gonna get Rique.

Advertisement

For kids who definitely aren't coming they show up on campus a lot.

I agree Clemson will be tough to beat, especially for Ladson, and obviously showing up on campus doesn't mean they're coming, but I think we at least have a chance.

If Dugans isn't going after Dunmore, I assume there's a reason for it. Maybe we're in better shape for Ladson than people think

Advertisement
Listen, all top levels recruits will always look at the bamas, clemson and ga of the world because these are winning programs. Its not a coincidence that Clemson and Georgia are in the discussion for these kids because they have been winning (especially Clemson and GA just played in the natty). before these two programs started winning the landscape for recruiting was Ohio state, USC and Bama. So, Miami can expect kids like PSjr, TC now ladsen to just say yeah! ill go to Miami because its my hometown! These kids want to go to where the national exposure is the best so they can punch their ticket to a better future life. Plus, loosing 3 straight games especially to PITT! dam it PITT! plus Wisconsin! and to top it of we got destroyed by our recruiting competition in the ACC champ game doesnt help. So, lets not kid ourselves. Miami is moving forward and its great to see after all these years of mediocracy! its exciting times for all canes fans but if we dont want elite programs to be ahead of us in recruiting for our local kids then we need to WIN! i dont mean going 10-3 i mean being in the CFP or being in the semifinal discussion when the CFP committee is deciding the final teams.

Go CAnes! cant wait for the spring game! ill be watching STORM 18 doing their thing!

For kids who definitely aren't coming they show up on campus a lot.

I agree Clemson will be tough to beat, especially for Ladson, and obviously showing up on campus doesn't mean they're coming, but I think we at least have a chance.

If Dugans isn't going after Dunmore, I assume there's a reason for it. Maybe we're in better shape for Ladson than people think

I don’t think it’s so much that we have to beat those schools as much as we have to change the perception of the kids down here. These kids might not have offers in the 8th or 9th grade but theyve been contacted by these schools since then and been told that the u is straight garbage and that they’re wasting theire talent by comming here. Slowly that perception is changing.

Listen, all top levels recruits will always look at the bamas, clemson and ga of the world because these are winning programs. Its not a coincidence that Clemson and Georgia are in the discussion for these kids because they have been winning (especially Clemson and GA just played in the natty). before these two programs started winning the landscape for recruiting was Ohio state, USC and Bama. So, Miami can expect kids like PSjr, TC now ladsen to just say yeah! ill go to Miami because its my hometown! These kids want to go to where the national exposure is the best so they can punch their ticket to a better future life. Plus, loosing 3 straight games especially to PITT! dam it PITT! plus Wisconsin! and to top it of we got destroyed by our recruiting competition in the ACC champ game doesnt help. So, lets not kid ourselves. Miami is moving forward and its great to see after all these years of mediocracy! its exciting times for all canes fans but if we dont want elite programs to be ahead of us in recruiting for our local kids then we need to WIN! i dont mean going 10-3 i mean being in the CFP or being in the semifinal discussion when the CFP committee is deciding the final teams.

Go CAnes! cant wait for the spring game! ill be watching STORM 18 doing their thing!

Miami draws significant numbers in ratings and sends a lot more talent to the nfl than any other school with similar records in the past 10 years. I agree with what your saying about the other schools but there in lies the paradox. How can we be on par with those schools if we don’t get the same talent they do? If kids can’t understand that then they won’t cone. Could you imagine our secondary if we kept both ps2 and tc. So imagine also if we keep both ladsen and stevenson. I think cmr has kept his end of the bargain especially with the limited number of schollies we have.

Advertisement
Miami draws significant numbers in ratings and sends a lot more talent to the nfl than any other school with similar records in the past 10 years. I agree with what your saying about the other schools but there in lies the paradox. How can we be on par with those schools if we don’t get the same talent they do? If kids can’t understand that then they won’t cone. Could you imagine our secondary if we kept both ps2 and tc. So imagine also if we keep both ladsen and stevenson. I think cmr has kept his end of the bargain especially with the limited number of schollies we have.
wishful thinking! like PSjr said during NSD "we are used to winning around here" "Its all about winning"

All it shows on 247 is 1 visit to Clemson.

Regardless no Dade county boy should be going to Clemson, SC. 4 minutes to a cow pasture And 4 hours from a beach.

It’s honestly horrible. I drove thru SC on the way to the ACC title game and it was a complete wasteland.

Advertisement
Back