Ivins Chrystal ball predictions

Advertisement
Deshawn Watson and a bunch of other kids went Clemson before re they were even in the playoffs.
man you bring up one dude? c'mon! Im talking about consistency. Clemson din not become the elite program they are until their first big win in the Orange bowl in 2015

Miami draws significant numbers in ratings and sends a lot more talent to the nfl than any other school with similar records in the past 10 years. I agree with what your saying about the other schools but there in lies the paradox. How can we be on par with those schools if we don’t get the same talent they do? If kids can’t understand that then they won’t cone. Could you imagine our secondary if we kept both ps2 and tc. So imagine also if we keep both ladsen and stevenson. I think cmr has kept his end of the bargain especially with the limited number of schollies we have.
We no longer have any limits on scholarships. That ended in October 2016.

Deshawn Watson and a bunch of other kids went Clemson before re they were even in the playoffs.
you even said in your post: "Miami draws significant numbers in ratings and sends a lot more talent to the nfl than any other school with similar records in the past 10 years" what have our record being in the last 10 years!

Advertisement
Sanders - UM

Ladson - Clemson

Jordan Battle - OSU

Fred Davis(2020 Jville CB) - UM

John Dunmore - FSU
At some point you have to imagine that the number of Wrs we are getting may mean we lose out on a few great ones. I think the above is fine but really want Ladson since he seems a package deal with Stevenson.......need to hit on those two.

"Chrystal" ball predictions? That's a stripper name, bruh!!! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

What's next? Instead of giving a "Cloudy" projection, we'll have to give "Stormy (Daniels)" as a projection?

Advertisement
man you bring up one dude? c'mon! Im talking about consistency. Clemson din not become the elite program they are until their first big win in the Orange bowl in 2015
I said a bunch of other dudes in the post. And how long has Dabo been at Clemson? CMR got to 10 wins with golden recruits and and under 80 schollies. I’m not totally disagreeing with anyone about winning. But you aren’t getting consistent 10 win seasons and bowl wins without top recruits.

Listen, all top levels recruits will always look at the bamas, clemson and ga of the world because these are winning programs. Its not a coincidence that Clemson and Georgia are in the discussion for these kids because they have been winning (especially Clemson and GA just played in the natty). before these two programs started winning the landscape for recruiting was Ohio state, USC and Bama. So, Miami can expect kids like PSjr, TC now ladsen to just say yeah! ill go to Miami because its my hometown! These kids want to go to where the national exposure is the best so they can punch their ticket to a better future life. Plus, loosing 3 straight games especially to PITT! dam it PITT! plus Wisconsin! and to top it of we got destroyed by our recruiting competition in the ACC champ game doesnt help. So, lets not kid ourselves. Miami is moving forward and its great to see after all these years of mediocracy! its exciting times for all canes fans but if we dont want elite programs to be ahead of us in recruiting for our local kids then we need to WIN! i dont mean going 10-3 i mean being in the CFP or being in the semifinal discussion when the CFP committee is deciding the final teams.

Go CAnes! cant wait for the spring game! ill be watching STORM 18 doing their thing!
It’d be nice if the alleged UM fans on here would quit lumping UGA in as one of the “winning programs.” Those bytches haven’t won **** since The Legend was pulling off to JC Penney catalogs.

Advertisement
And that's 150 miles west right on I-95. Myrtle Beach is probably 200 miles or so west. There ain't didley near Clemson.
That’s why they had to put Whammo! Slip n Slides in their locker rooms.

They’re like pedophiles who lure kids in with candy and shiny coins then blow their loads prematurely and don’t even bother trying to get the kid off. Clemson is trying to trick these recruits with all this stupid bullshyt in their lockers into forgetting Clemson is a shythole in the middle of nowhere with nothing going on.

$$$

And Watson who we were constantly reminded grew up off and on homeless was covered in tattoos and jewelry by the time he left Clem$on. Whenever I asked my wife (Clem$on fan) where he got the money for all this nice stuff he was wearing while giving an interview about how poor his momma is, she'd just get ****ed as **** but never had any answer whatsoever.

Bottom line, Clemson made their rise at the exact same time that their booster base got fed up watching the $EC clean up and decided to join in the party. Their coaching and player payroll is up there with anyone in the country now, and the results show on the field. We can't win at that game, but that doesn't mean that a formula doesn't exist for us to get ours. At the end of the day, if a recruit thinks money bags are more important than what we have to offer, he's not coming to Miami. But we do have a lot else to offer that many of these other schools can't compete with either.

Advertisement

They’re like pedophiles who lure kids in with candy and shiny coins then blow their loads prematurely and don’t even bother trying to get the kid off. Clemson is trying to trick these recruits with all this stupid bullshyt in their lockers into forgetting Clemson is a shythole in the middle of nowhere with nothing going on.
That's all they got to offer - shiny new digs and big bags. I've been through there and there's squat outside the campus.

People are going to wear themselves out on this recruitment like they did with some others this cycle.

$$$

And Watson who we were constantly reminded grew up off and on homeless was covered in tattoos and jewelry by the time he left Clem$on. Whenever I asked my wife (Clem$on fan) where he got the money for all this nice stuff he was wearing while giving an interview about how poor his momma is, she'd just get ****ed as **** but never had any answer whatsoever.

Bottom line, Clemson made their rise at the exact same time that their booster base got fed up watching the $EC clean up and decided to join in the party. Their coaching and player payroll is up there with anyone in the country now, and the results show on the field. We can't win at that game, but that doesn't mean that a formula doesn't exist for us to get ours. At the end of the day, if a recruit thinks money bags are more important than what we have to offer, he's not coming to Miami. But we do have a lot else to offer that many of these other schools can't compete with either.[/QUOTE
Besides the bags, there may be a few kids that may just want to get out of the "city". Even that being the case, as much talent as there is in SoFlo, we should always be able to field a great team with the kids that WANT to come to the U. I'm sure you guys have looked at the rosters of Clemson, other ACC schools and SEC schools and the majority of their players are from out of state - except maybe UGA. They HAVE to recruit out of state because their in-state talent is sorely lacking the talent to compete at the P5 level.

You guys make dumb remarks on why kids shouldn't attend a particular school not named Miami. Clemson is all about winning championships these days, nothing less. If there is nothing to do around Clemson, then that should tell you that kids want to win games and championships more than anything.

There was a time that Miami fell into that category.

Advertisement
Back