Ivins Chrystal ball predictions

Advertisement
Obvious that people dont know which way is west and which way is east...
Maybe it's weed...

hard to find something to eat if you get the munchies 200 miles out in the Atlantic.

East, west ..no biggie. Just take a raft and life jacket.

Advertisement
Don't know Greenville, don't know South Carolina.....just know it would be kind of tough for Myrtle Beach to be 200 miles west, since it's on the coast.... right?

Clemson on an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean....is there a ferry?

I see now. Yea not much east of myrtle beach but Bermuda. But myrtle beach has sucked since the pavilion closed. Charleston South Carolina is the only legit city I would recommend paying money to visit.

I’ve aso been to Clemson to a couple times one of my first college football experience was the three overtime game if you have ten minutes please watch this you won’t regret it:

I was 13 and went with my friend who was a diehard Clemson fan. They set a record for the loudest that stadium had ever been that may still stand. I know it did when I graduated college in 2013.

I remember that day Devin Hester became one of my favorite players all time watch at the 4 minute mark. He also had an even better run called back for a penalty.

Kyle wright didn’t have a great game if I remember correctly but in this highlight reel you can see the potential he had and how strong his arm was.

Tyrone moss had a monster game.

Then Kenny mother fing Phillips wins the game for us on Clemson first interception of the season in third overtime.

That day I fell in love with the canes and have recently moved to south Florida. I went to most home games last year and the atmosphere is amazing and nothing like people outside Miami would make you think.

Excited the direction of the team but we need to get ahead of Clemson again sooner rather then later.

Advertisement
I see now. Yea not much east of myrtle beach but Bermuda. But myrtle beach has sucked since the pavilion closed. Charleston South Carolina is the only legit city I would recommend paying money to visit.

I’ve aso been to Clemson to a couple times one of my first college football experience was the three overtime game if you have ten minutes please watch this you won’t regret it:

I was 13 and went with my friend who was a diehard Clemson fan. They set a record for the loudest that stadium had ever been that may still stand. I know it did when I graduated college in 2013.

I remember that day Devin Hester became one of my favorite players all time watch at the 4 minute mark. He also had an even better run called back for a penalty.

Kyle wright didn’t have a great game if I remember correctly but in this highlight reel you can see the potential he had and how strong his arm was.

Tyrone moss had a monster game.

Then Kenny mother fing Phillips wins the game for us on Clemson first interception of the season in third overtime.

That day I fell in love with the canes and have recently moved to south Florida. I went to most home games last year and the atmosphere is amazing and nothing like people outside Miami would make you think.

Excited the direction of the team but we need to get ahead of Clemson again sooner rather then later.

Great share. 3 things that stood out to me:
1. How fast we looked as a team.
2. Nice seeing an athletic O-line that could open holes.
3. Nostalgic seeing Bryan Pata. RIP, my Cane brother.

Advertisement
Back