Ivins Chrystal ball predictions

At some point you have to imagine that the number of Wrs we are getting may mean we lose out on a few great ones. I think the above is fine but really want Ladson since he seems a package deal with Stevenson.......need to hit on those two.
No, bama, clemson, usc does it yearly, so can miami

Advertisement
man you bring up one dude? c'mon! Im talking about consistency. Clemson din not become the elite program they are until their first big win in the Orange bowl in 2015

They haven't won less than 10 games since 2010. They were really good even before Watson.

No, bama, clemson, usc does it yearly, so can miami

I don't know why some fans tend to think things apply to us, but not other schools. The fact is Bama loads up, USC does as well. Savages play w/ savages...period. If we want to load up on WR, then we will. I'll never forget the U part II when Najee said we had Willis, Frank, Sean, Winslow....and they were all on the bench.

We need to get back to that. Bama has that right now. Clemson has that right now. USC has that....but their coach sucks. lol. The writing is on the wall and w/ another successful season, we'll be able to bring in whoever...regardless of numbers at that position. You got kids lining up to sit on the bench at Bama right now...the same can be here.

Advertisement
They haven't won less than 10 games since 2010. They were really good even before Watson.
One thing is being good another is going to elite level and Clemson made that jump after the orange bowl win. 10 wins do not win championships!

Last edited:
Ariz had made a comment a month or two ago saying Fuller probably wouldn't be in the class because we had guys above him that the coaches felt good about getting.

This is probably where some (or most) of this belief comes from.

I really don't see a lot of love on here for the Fuller kid. Those who know. Is Dunmore that much better than a kid that for sure wants to come here?

Fuller is a 4 star talent, and why is he not getting the respect

Advertisement
It’s honestly horrible. I drove thru SC on the way to the ACC title game and it was a complete wasteland.
ggiphy.gif

WR class is full for anyone not named Ladson, whom I don’t think we are getting. They were recruiting Scurry until Payton committed. I was told the class was now full. Kendrell just waited too long. They got the one they wanted and unless it’s someone elite like Ladson, they ain’t getting in.

Still had multiple years of 10 plus wins right before that

Yes but they were considered the second best team in the state before Watson. USC won 5 games in a row over Clemson. Clemson was built on a COUPLE home run recruits including a qb and good coaching. It took them years to recover from what Tommy Bowden did to them. I actully see Miami on a very similar path but we will turn around faster. If little po dunk Clemson south csrolina can do it we can definetly do it.

Advertisement
That’s why they had to put Whammo! Slip n Slides in their locker rooms.

They’re like pedophiles who lure kids in with candy and shiny coins then blow their loads prematurely and don’t even bother trying to get the kid off. Clemson is trying to trick these recruits with all this stupid bullshyt in their lockers into forgetting Clemson is a shythole in the middle of nowhere with nothing going on.
Amen. Same as oregon.

Myrtle Beach is 200 miles west?
Actully Greenville is near Clemson which is a pretty cool town. I live in South Florida now but I was at the bar “on the rox” when Taj Boyd got arrested for being drunk and trying to fight with a bouncer. It was pretty **** funny he was trying to act like he was famous the “do you know who I am” line and it was a year or two after he graduated colllege and didn’t make an nfl roster,

Advertisement
Actully Greenville is near Clemson which is a pretty cool town. I live in South Florida now but I was actully at the bar “on the rox” when tsk Boyd got arrested for being drunk and trying to fight with a bouncer. It was pretty **** funny he was trying to act like he was famous the “do you know who I am” line and it was a year or two after he graduated colllege and didn’t make an nfl roster,
Don't know Greenville, don't know South Carolina.....just know it would be kind of tough for Myrtle Beach to be 200 miles west, since it's on the coast.... right?

Clemson on an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean....is there a ferry?

Advertisement
Back