Ivey is gone

Advertisement
DJ seems like a great person. He represented the U well in interviews. I'm sure he gave it his all. Scouts apparently like his physical attributes. I hope he makes it to the next level. If I were DJ, I'd continue working out in preparation for the Draft but focus heavily on speed training at this point (with professional help). He should do anything he can to improve his 40 yard dash times (whether it's his starts, running technique or otherwise).

Thank you for never quitting & continuing to grind. Good luck in the future.

Advertisement
Thank God GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
I bet he makes someone’s practice squad to start next season

Im gonna say it......

DJ IVEY was able to finesse 50 db coaches while here to start him and 3 head coaches.

I think he will keep the streak going, he'll make an nfl team next year. Off the huff he is what they want and draw up...now can he improve and run solidly at Pro DAY. He fits in a Seahawks defense...Clint Hurtt likely offered DJ Ivey Bags to get here he'll give him a try and the Buff Bills with Dan Morgan

I get what you're saying, but you saw the backups? Any that are left when Spring rolls around that is.
I'm hoping somebody was gonna take his spot this coming year anyway. DJ lost me with gt punt and hasn't done much since then to wash that off. I've got a very long memory for that kind of stunt.

Advertisement
First day at practice receiver lines up, tells Ivey "I'm running a straight 9 route I have a message on the back of my jersey. After this play you're going tell me what it says.

Im gonna say it......

DJ IVEY was able to finesse 50 db coaches while here to start him and 3 head coaches.

I think he will keep the streak going, he'll make an nfl team next year. Off the huff he is what they want and draw up...now can he improve and run solidly at Pro DAY. He fits in a Seahawks defense...Clint Hurtt likely offered DJ Ivey Bags to get here he'll give him a try and the Buff Bills with Dan Morgan
I agree w this lol. he looks like he'd be a stud

I bear no personal animus toward DJ Ivey and wish him nothing but the best going forward in his personal and professional endeavors.

That being said it will not break my heart to not see him in a Hurricane uniform again, aside from an alumni event.

Advertisement
I think this is now the 5th DB to leave. So we gotta get a good handful. 3 are in the new class

Good luck, he seems like a great kid. No way he sniffs the NFL, maybe he should declare for the XFL draft for next year.

Advertisement
Back