Ivey is gone

Advertisement
If you played in college or beyond, most of the foul *** things people threw his way, wouldn't be said. I'm not talking about how he played poorly, etc, but the over the top stuff. If you've been there, there's respect even when someone isn't doing something well enough. It's not a lack of effort or try on their part, they just aren't good enough. The personal stuff, that's what unathletic people say or those who think they were a lot better or smarter than they ever were. It's why most players can't stand fans, they haven't been there.
Man this ain’t Vietnam it’s college football

Im gonna say it......

DJ IVEY was able to finesse 50 db coaches while here to start him and 3 head coaches.

I think he will keep the streak going, he'll make an nfl team next year. Off the huff he is what they want and draw up...now can he improve and run solidly at Pro DAY. He fits in a Seahawks defense...Clint Hurtt likely offered DJ Ivey Bags to get here he'll give him a try and the Buff Bills with Dan Morgan
Until they see him run.

Dan Morgan is with the Carolina Panthers now, thank you very much. I don't want him anywhere near Bank of America stadium (sadly he's never been - and I had to check that because he's been here forever).

I’m just bummed that a 6th db coach won’t get the chance to tell the media in August how they think he’s the prototype NFL corner. My kingdom for one more D$ pre season pod telling us that all DJ needs is a confidence boost.

1670433597853.png

:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
If you played in college or beyond, most of the foul *** things people threw his way, wouldn't be said. I'm not talking about how he played poorly, etc, but the over the top stuff. If you've been there, there's respect even when someone isn't doing something well enough. It's not a lack of effort or try on their part, they just aren't good enough. The personal stuff, that's what unathletic people say or those who think they were a lot better or smarter than they ever were. It's why most players can't stand fans, they haven't been there.
This is an exaggeration. 99% of everything that’s said about this program, is within the bounds of sanity. And btw this is the same excuse people who don’t want to be held accountable for their actions make. If this was true, you couldn’t criticize anyone. I’ve never worked in a restaurant, so I’m not allowed to tell the chef he over cooked my steak? I’ve never been a politician, so I’m not allowed to criticize the stupid sh*t they spend my tax dollars on? Yea ok.

This is an exaggeration. 99% of everything that’s said about this program, is within the bounds of sanity. And btw this is the same excuse people who don’t want to be held accountable for their actions make. If this was true, you couldn’t criticize anyone. I’ve never worked in a restaurant, so I’m not allowed to tell the chef he over cooked my steak? I’ve never been a politician, so I’m not allowed to criticize the stupid sh*t they spend my tax dollars on? Yea ok.
dungeons and dragons sam GIF by Alpha
NC you are just a fan.........you have never played.........so
Shut Up GIF

Criticism is fine, but a lot of it is over the top.

Advertisement
Man this ain’t Vietnam it’s college football
Sure, we all want to go home. We want to get this war over with. But you can't win a war lying down. The quickest way to get it over with is to get the ******** who started it. We want to get the **** over there and clean the god**** thing up, and then get at those purple-****ing ****. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. So keep moving. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot that paper-hanging son-of-a-***** Hitler.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A team is going to take a chance on him. He’s notoriously been a good practice player at Miami. For some reason it never translated to games.

He’s going to test off the charts too. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at the bottom of the second round. Probably fourth round though.

Advertisement
Back