Ivey is gone

Advertisement
Was a cane.

don’t give me this **** that he’s a cane. Was a cane and not any more.

y’all can stop the slurping , take It over to the Duke forums and celebrate the guy. Or wherever he went.

when/ if he’s drafted, His college will not say MIAMI.
Unless I missed something, I’m certain this poster is speaking of Ivey... Not Blades, who I think you’re referring to.

Was a cane.

don’t give me this **** that he’s a cane. Was a cane and not any more.

y’all can stop the slurping , take It over to the Duke forums and celebrate the guy. Or wherever he went.

when/ if he’s drafted, His college will not say MIAMI.
Dam y’all come on here with a lot of anger and aggression.

I think you could use a therapist bud.

Lack of speed at corner is a huge "tool" that's like saying a boxer has all the tools but no arms at all just a torso and legs.

It all depends how you use him.

It's a long shot because the league is cover 1 man heavy now, but he can have some value in the right situation.

Everyone loves the all pros with hyper athletecism that do everything well. There aren't enough of those guys to go around. You have to find traits in different guys to play situational football. It isn't impossible for him to find a niche in the league.

Advertisement
It all depends how you use him.

It's a long shot because the league is cover 1 man heavy now, but he can have some value in the right situation.

Everyone loves the all pros with hyper athletecism that do everything well. There aren't enough of those guys to go around. You have to find traits in different guys to play situational football. It isn't impossible for him to find a niche in the league.

He fits Seattle's defense to the T -- zone heavy. I would like to think he can make the practice squad there.

Advertisement
Back