Ivey and Baker in one tweet!

Advertisement
peppa pig GIF

Advertisement
Yikes he doesn’t even mention Williams. So we have 3 total CB that the coaches are willing to run out there. What a **** show and this is why Rumph takes heat on the recruiting threads. Inexcusable.

View attachment 130213

Too early to write off Williams, but if he isn’t playing next year, we’ll know how Rumph was able to pull him. (Bc hes not very good)

Yikes he doesn’t even mention Williams. So we have 3 total CB that the coaches are willing to run out there. What a **** show and this is why Rumph takes heat on the recruiting threads. Inexcusable.

View attachment 130213
Nobody has 10 corners that can play and it doesn’t matter how good you recruit the position. Bama has had several highly ranked corners not do anything there

Advertisement
no team only has 3 CB they can run out after having the same defensive staff for 4 ******* years!!!! That’s awful and people need to be fired after this season .

Sure they can. Have you the seen the passing numbers being put up in college football these days?

It’s not all scheme.

For everyone that keeps arguing about Ivey, can I ask you why this isn't the same scenario with Williams & Blades???

As I've been saying since last year, Ivey is our biggest liability in coverage, he's the weak link, the only reason he starts is because the staff defers to Upperclassmen because of their "experience".

I understand the tendency to wanna defend a player that's catching a lot of heat on the board from the fans, but this isn't a case of fans being unreasonable or overdoing it.

Advertisement
Too early to write off Williams, but if he isn’t playing next year, we’ll know how Rumph was able to pull him. (Bc hes not very good)
I have been really slow to pull the trigger on Rumph and still don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, but when we 'stole' Williams from Alabama, there had been a lot of talk about Alabama letting him go. That being said, the fact that they considered him originally and kept him that late, you would think he should be at least decent which would make you think he would be getting more playing time at least.

For everyone that keeps arguing about Ivey, can I ask you why this isn't the same scenario with Williams & Blades???

As I've been saying since last year, Ivey is our biggest liability in coverage, he's the weak link, the only reason he starts is because the staff defers to Upperclassmen because of their "experience".

I understand the tendency to wanna defend a player that's catching a lot of heat on the board from the fans, but this isn't a case of fans being unreasonable or overdoing it.

i think ivey will be replaced and yes, the staff does like upper classmen (****, most coaches do lol bc as you said experience).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back