Ivey and Baker in one tweet!

Crazy how all off season all I heard was how good this defense was. And if we had an offense that could score more then thirty points we would win a ton of games. That exact thing happens game one and everybody is now *****ing about how bad the defense is. Bro this place is nuts man.
20% on 3rd down, one penalty, 3.1 yards per carry, 4.5 yards per pass, 11 punts/6 three and out on 13 drives, 1 drive that goes more than 35 yards - you’re going to win 999/1000 with those defensive numbers - fire everyone. Only in Miami.

Advertisement
Yea the reason marshall isn’t coming is the cb coach lol
He's missed on all the big ones, and it appears he can't coach the guys we have. If you were a 5 star would you want to play for a guy that is unproven and avoided? I wouldn't.

20% on 3rd down, one penalty, 3.1 yards per carry, 4.5 yards per pass, 11 punts/6 three and out on 13 drives, 1 drive that goes more than 35 yards - you’re going to win 999/1000 with those defensive numbers - fire everyone. Only in Miami.
U can use those number all u want. I’m not screaming fire everyone. I just seem to more often then not hate Bakers play calling and blitzes he calls. Not a fan of his calling is all. I think we need to rush 4 and play more coverage. Dline is good enough to get home

Ivey is who he is. Pretty average overall...he's going to have games / plays where he looks like he shouldn't be playing. Then you'll go a game, two game period without noticing he exists.

Trash Rumph all day, but to lie you piece of s**t I hate fans like you. Dude could've went to Bama or LSU.
Keep your head in the sand all day, but to lie you piece of ****, I hate fans like you. Dude COULDNT have went to bama or LSU because neither of them had a committable offer for him. Ever wonder why he waited till the last second to finally pick miami? It’s because he was waiting for that LSU offer that never came. Now go put your head back in the sand dip$hit and dream of Rumph. Lmao

Advertisement
I saw "JFK" in a packed theater.
Got there late and had to sit in thee front row.
That Zapruder clip in the movie is shown over and over again...up close.
There it was, a 10 foot tall brain explosion right in front of me.
glad someone got the reference. No way Ivey gets an interception unless it somehow careens off the back of his helmet. He doesn't turn his head around for nothing...well maybe if he walks past one of Parano's ideal babes.

Trash Rumph all day, but to lie you piece of s**t I hate fans like you. Dude could've went to Bama or LSU.
What do you have to say now ****o?! Now that Williams, you know Dumphs only “recruting win” that wasn’t actually a win just dipped on the team. Smh let’s hear your spin on that sport?! Lol what statement did the Dumph fan club put out to deflect? 🤢🤮

Advertisement
Back