I've been against hoping for losses but...

Our chances of going undefeated are probably greater than losing to Bethune. I'd rather go 15-0 and have him hired away after celebrating title #6 . Then we hire Butch. :Angry:

smart man. this ideal scenario ha. not us losing every game

Advertisement
Our chances of going undefeated are probably greater than losing to Bethune. I'd rather go 15-0 and have him hired away after celebrating title #6 . Then we hire Butch. :Angry:

smart man. this ideal scenario ha. not us losing every game

Again with the theoretical, the "ideal". That chit ain't gonna happen. Fraulden the Incompetent couldn't deliver last year, with far better players. What are all of you rubbing that would indicate so much growth?

4 wins MAX.

I want al gone. How many would want a loss to Bethune if it meant al was fired the next day and butch brought in?
It would be horrible for the kids, but I would take the one loss and move on. It's in the kids best interest. The worst case scenario is him barely winning enough games to keep his job, and looking marginal while doing so.

I want one of the extremes, lose game one or do the improbable and win the ACC. (notice I did not say coastal. To **** with that soft thinking) we are talented enough to win the coastal on players alone. Do more with less and win the **** conference. I don't see a team in our conference that is superior to ours.

Advertisement
Firing Day is 87 away.

For you, Mr. Kaaya.

[video=youtube;2uXbz_p5K1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXbz_p5K1U[/video]

As much as I disdain this fraud coach and his Temple staff, losing to BC would be bad for the program overall.

lol there is no way we are losing to bethune-cookman. cinci and nebrska are your best shots.

Advertisement
it would be horrible for the kids for about a day. once butch took over, all that would go away.

Christ people, we aren't losing to BCC nor should you cheer against your team. Yes, we all want him gone but cheering against your team is just wrong. We get 12 games a year to cheer our team on and need to embrace them. Lower your expectations and accept that we aren't where we were and need to be. We all love our Canes like we love our kids. We don't agree with the direction of the program nor do we with our kids but when was the last time you cheered against your own kid?

The only function of CFB is entertainment and enjoyment.

At this point I make the case that there's no reason to miserably root for your team.

Waiting to see if we flop against Bethune is fun.

Falls under "lowering your expectations" but don't slam your beer when we score a TD and claim to be a Canes fan.

Lol @ lower your expectations. That's a loser's mentality. Should I lower my expectations in life too? Settle for the homely girl? Not dream of that big promotion? GTFOH

Advertisement
Point is moot to me because I have no faith that UM is going to pony up the dough necessary to get a quality coach to replace Golden.

Advertisement
Point is moot to me because I have no faith that UM is going to pony up the dough necessary to get a quality coach to replace Golden.

doesn't matter....we are at rock bottom, it can't get any worse... rather have a high school coach than Folden at this point. You have to actually put effort into sucking on purpose to be as bad as Folden...its not easy to be that terrible at UM. better odds of winning NC every year than produce the results that Folden has at a school like UM....the team can coach itself to better results than Folden

Last edited:

No matter how low you think the odds are, there is some chance that Miami will hire a good coach. But there is a 0% chance that al golden will be the coach we want and need.

Advertisement
Back