I've been against hoping for losses but...

I want al gone. How many would want a loss to Bethune if it meant al was fired the next day and butch brought in?

Would accept continuing with Al if we go undefeated?

If the answer to that is "yes", then you can't root for a loss tomorrow.

We aren't going undefeated so shut the **** up.
Fcking mental skid marks in here with their blathering about going undefeated.

lulz!

Advertisement
Well, I guess our chances are better of going undefeated than losing to Bethune now, right?
Our chances of going undefeated are probably greater than losing to Bethune. I'd rather go 15-0 and have him hired away after celebrating title #6 . Then we hire Butch. :Angry:

LMAO.

there is a better chance of losing to BCC than going undefeated (zero chance of that)

Well, I guess our chances are better of going undefeated than losing to Bethune now, right?
Our chances of going undefeated are probably greater than losing to Bethune. I'd rather go 15-0 and have him hired away after celebrating title #6 . Then we hire Butch. :Angry:

LMAO.

there is a better chance of losing to BCC than going undefeated (zero chance of that)

No, still 0%. lmao at being hype about beating bethune (and struggling to a 7-0 first quarter lead)

Never said I thought we'd go undefeated. Just saying, there was NO chance at us losing to Bethune. We might have a 0.000001% chance of going undefeated, but that's still greater than losing to Bethune.

LMAO.

No, still 0%. lmao at being hype about beating bethune (and struggling to a 7-0 first quarter lead)

Never said I thought we'd go undefeated. Just saying, there was NO chance at us losing to Bethune. We might have a 0.000001% chance of going undefeated, but that's still greater than losing to Bethune.

LMAO.

Wrong.

Advertisement
Yes, I am wrong because it's more possible for Bethune to beat Miami. Bethune has a real shot at beating Miami. Al Golden sucks and Bethune will expose him. They will win and Butch Davis will be our next head coach.

There, does that make you feel better?
LMAO.

Wrong.

LMAO.

more like -.001% chance of us going undefeated. we were only winning by 7 after one quarter. you honestly think bethune's chanches were any worse than us going undefeated? even at best, and thats reaching.

We have a better shot at going undefeated than Butch being our next coach - but both are **** near zero.

Yes, I am wrong because it's more possible for Bethune to beat Miami. Bethune has a real shot at beating Miami. Al Golden sucks and Bethune will expose him. They will win and Butch Davis will be our next head coach.

There, does that make you feel better?

Wrong.

Nobody ever said that so I hope that you didn't waste too much time building up that atrawman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back