Ivan McCartney Update

Advertisement
Couple tweets from him:

@IMcCartney5: I wish I could have experienced that UM vs FSU rivalry. As a #CANE of course....

@IMcCartney5: @shaiyhoward I hate to regret anything ma. But that's something that will be with me forever

**** gotta feel bad for him. I know people say he made his decision etc but weve all been in a situation like this.

The only reason I don't feel badly for him is because I'm pretty sure he threw our hat on the ground or did something disrespectful to UM at his signing announcement.

Al should save that tweet and show it to local recruits who are thinking about going to some shartbag joint like Wet ******.

Pretty sure he's the one who had his sister run up with a WVU hat before he picked one off the table. And I think he did throw the UM hat down and put the one on from his sister.

Northrop is still my all time biggest douche IMO

I detest that jizzrag Northrup. I hope he goes out Joe Theisman style (and I ain't talking about having to pee in the middle of the 1st quarter because of a swollen prostate) in our game this year.

Dude has potential. After a couple years of aging I bet he would be willing to work now. Some kids deserve 2nd chances, **** everyone does for the most part. With no AJL and if Coley goes elsewhere which is likely, why not take McCartney?

Do I think it will happen? No. Would I take him? Yep.

Dude has potential. After a couple years of aging I bet he would be willing to work now. Some kids deserve 2nd chances, **** everyone does for the most part. With no AJL and if Coley goes elsewhere which is likely, why not take McCartney?

Do I think it will happen? No. Would I take him? Yep.

With only 1 year left to play just doesn't seem worth it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back