ITT: We Post Positive Things about Miami Football

We started 18 underclassman and realistically had only 40-45 scholarship men on the roster that could play football. With a class of 25 and the red shirts available, that number will climb close to 55. We’re two 25 man classes away from suiting up a real football team with 80-85 on the roster and 65 that can play. Manny knows this and it’s a daily conversation and focus for our staff.

18 underclassmen started a game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We lost to FIU, outcoached by Mcelwain, 130/130 on 3rd down, 0-3 off by weeks.

Something positive: We had some amazing practices.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Miami Football beat ND a few years ago, and we felt back for a few minutes.

Miami Football has a good Punter, TE and DE.

Miami Football is so concerned about the well being of their players, they give them "mental health" breaks during the season so they can square away any loose ends they may have.

Advertisement
On a serious note, I am very excited to watch some of the kids we have. There are a lot of underclassmen on this roster already that I think have very bright futures ahead. The way 2017 ended really hurt; 2018 was about as bad as I thought it could get; yet somehow 2019 ended up being much much worse. Yet I'm already excited as **** for 2020. That's just how I roll when it comes to my Canes!

Advertisement
We have hit rock bottom. The few remnant fans left who drank the Kool-Aid about how great we are have been awakened to the harsh reality that the program is a has-been. Yes, we can return to prominence. Just about two years ago we crushed Notre Dame and were ranked 2nd in the country. Seems like a lifetime ago, but it wasn't. It was an unsustainable run fueled by short circuits and sparks. Now we can face the music as realists. No more honeymoon and trinkets to blind us from the truth.
1576164503221.gif

Advertisement
Back